GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Need Help for my 7" Chinese 'No Name' car dvd gps.

Thanks

Exclamation Need Help for my 7" Chinese 'No Name' car dvd gps.

Hi... Can someone help me with my chinese gps please?

Here is whats happend when I open Igo8 (see picture 1).
    Curiously he worked two days ago.

please help me!!!

(Sorry for my bad English i'm French)

Need Help for my 7" Chinese 'No Name' car dvd gps.-96a9536a-ae6a-410c-9d0d-453316eca4a5.jpg

INFO.

Need Help for my 7" Chinese 'No Name' car dvd gps.-04a9e83f-1c0c-44fa-90e2-49f3053eedd4.jpg

Thanks

Re: Need Help for my 7" Chinese 'No Name' car dvd gps.

did you try resetting the device (there may be a small hole on the side of the device with a "Reset" marking. just poke it with the supplied stylus.

Thanks

Question Re: Need Help for my 7" Chinese 'No Name' car dvd gps.

Quote Originally Posted by portman View Post
    did you try resetting the device (there may be a small hole on the side of the device with a "Reset" marking. just poke it with the supplied stylus.
    I have the same problem. I have pushed the button and held it and disconnected my battery all weekend and still get the same welcome message.What I think we need is to clear the memory and do a complete reinstall.The only thing is I have no idea what firmware I had or anything. Is there a sure way to do this ? I am not a COMPUTER WIZ so I need step by step instructions or a youtube vid. There are many that have this same problem on other forums so you would be helping a lot of people who need help solving this problem. Thanx in advance...Ken

Thanks

Re: Need Help for my 7" Chinese 'No Name' car dvd gps.

The solution will have to be a software solution. Someway to cause the gps to reset by entering a command or something. It is incredible that this is so difficult to do considering the iech guys that programed it in the fdirst place weren't concerned with making it impossible to do. Maybe these guys should work for the pentagon.