GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ibo3x

Thread: Clarion Truck Edition 480x272 + iGO Maps NQ Q4 2010 TESTED

ibo3x is offline Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 Times in 199 Posts

Clarion Truck Edition 480x272 + iGO Maps NQ Q4 2010 TESTED

This navigation system is a very comprehensive solution that covers 44 countries as standard, with very sophisticated ergonomics and graphic interface (3D views, monuments shown, etc.).

Can be enhanced with an additional database for trucks through the SD card. This database has already been offered by Clarion for several months, under reference SD690TRK ("TRK" for "Truck"). A new version is now being announced under reference SD691TRK It will be available from the end of April, incorporating the latest Navteq update for the map data (Q4 2009) and improved POI.

So professional truck drivers now have a complete database containing essential information:

· Special road signs, such as no overtaking for trucks, when an icon appears on screen as a reminder.

· Dedicated POIs: petrol stations, road-side restaurants, parking for trucks, etc.

· Additional information on petrol stations: open 24 hours; special pumps; availability of truck diesel, biodiesel, etc.; showers, toilets; vehicle wash; raised canopies.

· Dedicated calculation: the route time is calculated taking into account the maximum admissible speed for trucks and also any special regulations: routes that may not be used when carrying hazardous substances, maximum permitted weight, maximum height, etc. The system also includes the legal obligations relating to the driver’s break times.

A specific interface allows the driver to input all of the parameters specific to his vehicle into the system. This information is stored, guaranteeing the user a driving aid that is both customised and optimised according to his requirements.

The SD691TRK truck database can also be installed in the portable MAP690 unit. This unit does not contain a pre-installed database and is suitable for drivers who find it enough just to use the SD card data.

Code:
    http://fileserve.com/list/AdvRDwN
    Last edited by ibo3x; 27th June 2011 at 23:29.
    clevis_silva likes this.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ibo3x For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Clarion Truck 8.3.4.137640 + Maps NQ Q4 2010 - Powered by iGO

Resolution?

Thanks

Just 480 x 272

Thanks

this is one of the best gps software for trucks. A becker little brother.

cubanito111 is offline Private
    Thanks

Hello, I have the Clarion Map 690 GPS, but my card is outdated maps. With these downloads I can copy the maps I downloaded from here and put them on an SD card and I would work?

Thank you all.

Forgive if this is something wrong because I use a translator

regards