Thread: Map content spread across internal memory and sd card + map changer

Thanks

Map content spread across internal memory and sd card + map changer

Hi,

I've been searching across a couple of forums for the last two nights with no definitive answer, and I was wondering if anyone could help me. It is quite possible that the answer is there, but I am using the wrong search terms, it wouldn't be the first time.

My question is it possible to have the maps split across two different storage devices, and if so can it also be used in conjunction with the map changer (currently have the Gjak skin)
    I am guessing the simple solution is just to get a bigger microSD and stick all the maps on that, but I thought I would see if I can use what I have before going out and buying yet another microSD card.

I have Primo2 installed onto my internal flash "Storage Card" along with the TeleAtlas/Tomtom maps for Europe and Australia/NZ, then on the SD card "SDDMC" I have the Navteq Europe maps.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 240 Posts

Re: Map content spread across internal memory and sd card + map changer

Quote Originally Posted by fush View Post
    Hi,

I've been searching across a couple of forums for the last two nights with no definitive answer, and I was wondering if anyone could help me. It is quite possible that the answer is there, but I am using the wrong search terms, it wouldn't be the first time.

My question is it possible to have the maps split across two different storage devices, and if so can it also be used in conjunction with the map changer (currently have the Gjak skin)
    I am guessing the simple solution is just to get a bigger microSD and stick all the maps on that, but I thought I would see if I can use what I have before going out and buying yet another microSD card.

I have Primo2 installed onto my internal flash "Storage Card" along with the TeleAtlas/Tomtom maps for Europe and Australia/NZ, then on the SD card "SDDMC" I have the Navteq Europe maps.
    NO... you can't split the cross-over different storage my friend, as you wright yourself you have buy another bigger sd-card my friend.
    Have fun

Thanks

Re: Map content spread across internal memory and sd card + map changer

Thanks Scorpio