Tanks for the great loading themes. But how can I make my own loading screens. If i crompress the zip file there are 4 .bmp files. If I change theme my gps gifs a error that it did not suppord the loader.
.themselves from pictures (picture of family, friends, etc..)
.navigator igo primo
01. requires that the image is in the desired format ".bmp"
02. not random, open the image you want in a program
editing images (corel, gimp, etc.).
03. edit the image to the size of the resolution of your device:
320x240 pixels, 480x272 pixels, 480x234 pixels, 800x480 pixels, etc.
04. save the same image twice, once named "loading" and other "exiting"
4.1. different image can be created: one for "loading" and another for "exiting"
05. save in bitmap format windows (".bmp")
06. delete (possible) file "loading_20" or "_24" (primo > ux)
07. access the folder "ui_igo9" (primo > ui_igo9) and check if there is another folder (internal)
relative to the screen size of your device (eg ui_igo9> 320_240 or 480_234 ...)
08. inside the folder of the resolution of your device to create a so-called "skin_night"
(eg primo > ui_igo9> 480_272> skin_night)
09. insert your images "ui_igo9" (eg primo > ui_igo9> 480_272> your images)
9.1. insert the same images in the folder "skin_night"
10. launch the navigator