GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: HowTo disable the "screen off" and "auto lock" funktions of the phone

Thunichgud is offline Private
    Thanks

HowTo disable the "screen off" and "auto lock" funktions of the phone

I'm using iGO Primo 1.2 on a 6.5 WM phone (Glofiish V900). It works rather fine, but after five minutes the screen switches off and the phone locks itself automatically. That's very bad on the road !!
    Does somebody knows a tweak or somethink else in iGO to switch these features off during the use of iGO ? I don't mean the phone intern tweaks or options.

- Thunichgud -

Cosmic Blue is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: HowTo disable the "screen off" and "auto lock" funktions of the phone

You need to edit the phone files not Igo timeout and lock commands are on the phone not in Igo. when you are driving go to the menu of your phone settings - locks and turn off the switch that says lock on suspend.

that will resolve the issue of locking up when in use with igo but remember to reset when not using Igo.

As for the screen switching off, you need a add a command or find the exception file on your phone and add Igo to it.

Otherwise after 5 minutes of inactivity the phone will go into suspension mode as I go map will only reset when you have reached a point on the map where it has to reset itself depending on the distances involved it can go longer then five minutes.