I'm searching for a high contrast colourscheme which make reading the screen in direct sunlight more easy.
I've been using some known schemes but there still is room for improvement.
Does anyone know how to change the colour of the designated route when navigating. Right now it's orange or blue,I'm looking for a red colour which provides a nice contrast with the green of grey background colour of the map.
I'm using primo 1.2 with the Dimka skin 1.3.8.
Can somebody provide me with such a scheme. As an alternative I could use some tips on how to reprogram the
colours in the primo software or a skin.
I already have found the answer. I want to share it with you.
Thanks to Pencoe, who really helped me along.
- get the ZIP of your favourite scheme
- extract the file color.ini
- open color.ini in the text editor of your choice :-)
- search for the lines starting with planned_road
- edit planned_road and planned_road_ext: leave the "" alone, the three numbers are red, green, blue: for showing the planned route in plain red you have to write planned_road="",255,0,0
- save the file
- put it back in the scheme ZIP file