Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REQUEST for iPhone Apps

REQUEST for iPhone Apps

Hi, I have just bought an iPhone 4 and also have a TomTom GO930. I owuld like to use the iPhone for satnav is possible. Does anyone have any instructions on how to get the downloaded maps and/or software onto the iPhone as it's pretty locked down?

Many thanks.

re: REQUEST for iPhone Apps

First you must have a jailbroken iphone before any cracked navigation ipa can be installed.
    Afterwhich you may download the ipa of your choice.
    Drag to iTunes as a ipa file or as a directory for installation.

software for iphone

i'm locking for one software free can check my location yesterday for my iphone. Everybody can help me. Thank.

Re: software for iphone

If your looking for a free GPS app for the iphone then I would get "GPS Navigation 2 --- Skobbler". This is the BEST free GPS out there and even blows away pay-for Gps apps. Check it out you wont be disappointed.
    Last edited by rky47; 16th November 2011 at 00:40. Reason: more info

Hi rky,
    I was looking for the free GPS application for my IPhone when I read this threat.
    Thanks for sharing GPS application and sorting my issue.

TT 1.9 German safety cams

I installed the official TT 1.9 WC Europe 2GB v875.3668. The German safety cams are not installed, i guess due to legal reasons. I do have the german safety camera files:
    BLITZER_DE_TomTom.ov2
    BLITZER_DE_TomTomOV2.ver

I tried to make the dct file by using EasyDCT-II.
    Meta file: 1A 1C B2 AE F2 3C 69 0E 89 D2 B0 7D 01 E5 18 CE Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB-418.meta

Device-ID: AAHBQB2XJE (for a patched TT)

Easy DCT does create the dct-files but the do not work.

Has anyone an idea what goes wrong and what to do?

7. Re: software for iphone

I also know some software to find iphone for free, by using GPS. You can try Omegaspy software. it's realy what you expect

I was looking for the free GPS application for my IPhone when I read this threat.

Re: TT 1.9 German safety cams

Quote Originally Posted by Lex62 View Post
    I installed the official TT 1.9 WC Europe 2GB v875.3668. The German safety cams are not installed, i guess due to legal reasons. I do have the german safety camera files:
    BLITZER_DE_TomTom.ov2
    BLITZER_DE_TomTomOV2.ver

I tried to make the dct file by using EasyDCT-II.
    Meta file: 1A 1C B2 AE F2 3C 69 0E 89 D2 B0 7D 01 E5 18 CE Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB-418.meta

Device-ID: AAHBQB2XJE (for a patched TT)

Easy DCT does create the dct-files but the do not work.

Has anyone an idea what goes wrong and what to do?
    ''I think 1st, you have a wrong meta-code..

''Hii.. use this one.. I've recreate new dct-files for Europe..You find also the DE-Blitzer in the map when you need only this!!

Please, try it.. & let me know how its gone..(This may be the last Blitzers 03022012 now)

Succeed!!!

My post is a bit irrelevant but let me know that how do you find the future of Apple after Mr.Steve Job.Steve Job made Apple a powerful and strong tree so what would be the future of this ?
    Digital camera reviews

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast