Thread: Dream Talk Recorder Key Features

Thanks

Post Dream Talk Recorder Key Features

- Records your dream talks
    - Keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
    - Copy funny dream talks to favorites
    - Listen to the recordings and see the voice visualizations.
    - Delete all recordings from the last night with the swipe of a finger.
    - Share your favorite dream talks via email & Facebook with your friends. You can also share on DreamTalkRecorder.net with the rest of the world (This feature is available in Full Version only). You can also share the "World" dream talks of others on Facebook. Just tap on the row to share it with friends.
    - Set activation delay to start recording after a certain delay e.g., 30 minutes after you have went to bed.
    - Auto stops recording after configurable hours e.g., 3 hours (Note: free version supports Max. 3 hours of dream talk recording where as Full/Pro Version provides unlimited hours of dream talk recording. You can unlock the full/pro version from the Settings tab.)
    - Set recording sensitivity level to let the app automatically filter noise. We recommend to keep it at "Medium" level. Setting it to "Very High" will result in continuous recording and it will not filter any background noise.

Start your every morning with a laugh by listening to your hilarious, funny and some times scary dream talks from the previous night!
    Dream Talk Recorder for iPhone intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in dreams. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring in your dreams.

Thanks

Re: Dream Talk Recorder Key Features

Hi thanks for sharing this dream talk recorder apps, I have used it and it was really nice. You can also try this new game,I have discovered and actually played this new game craze in town, Pigeon Palooza and it is a great game, it is fun to play. You can try this too. You can go to the Android Marketplace or ITunes and search for Pigeon Palooza to download it. I'm sure you all have the fun that I have experienced, really cute! :P Have fun guys you can also share your crazy funny experienced here ...