Thread: Weird Disc problem

Fekker is offline Private
    Thanks

Weird Disc problem

Hi,

I have a copy of the 2009-2010 map 464110-7540. It loaded in ok and updated the firmware on the screen ok. It shows the proper map version and new streets near my house fine, but I cannot navigate anywhere because the choose map area shows nothing and no option for choosing a map area. The srea where the europe map should be is empty. I tried setting defaults, no luck, puting my old 2001 map back works ok. Any suggestions?

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,590 Times in 178 Posts

Re: Weird Disc problem

I can only suggest that you have a less than perfect copy
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

rickrwg is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hi this happend to me first time I tried the disc did not burn correctly you must use Verbatim DVD+R DL discs burn at lowest possible speed (2.4x) and if possible use a Pioneer DVD drive if you don't have access to a Pioneer drive you must set you book type to DVD-ROM in IMGBURN's settings.

Fekker is offline Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickrwg View Post
    Hi this happend to me first time I tried the disc did not burn correctly you must use Verbatim DVD+R DL discs burn at lowest possible speed (2.4x) and if possible use a Pioneer DVD drive if you don't have access to a Pioneer drive you must set you book type to DVD-ROM in IMGBURN's settings.
    Thanks for the info, funnily enough I have a Pioneer drive and Verbatim discs on order. I will update on how it goes.

EDIT: sorted, went into diagnostic menu changed setting from 400 to 202 I think, and it started working. Back to the diagnostic screen and option returned to 400 but still works after several shut down and restarts. Happy now.
    Last edited by Fekker; 1st March 2011 at 20:21.