Hey there, I am searching for the update (2013) for my Kia sportage(g3) navteq. Has anyone a download?
Sportage - 2012 - Kia Map Update - Europe and Russia - 2013 -
This is the one
Update for firmware : StaticContentPages - SupportPage5
For map V311 which totalcommander newlife.rar — RGhost — file sharing
And download map : Яндекс.Народ
just copy folder LGENavi from USB (MD) to GPS (/Storage card 4/LGENavi)
If it's not to late for reply
has anyone tried this?
I have a kia cee'd 2011. From what date are these cards?
Must be the last one, anyway more updated that the yours.
Database Q3/2011"311E7AF" // 2011 3Q for All Europe and Russia
My system is up to date.
Works on a Kia Pro Cee'd system.
You have used the metod posted here??
And the LGENavi folder copied there.
Only remove the folder I had some problems.
I have a lot of programs closed via the task manager and then I could delete the entire folder.
Then I could update the folder.
Thank you for the contribute, good news.
Remember to thank the poster for the material shared.
1) Update your system (with the link of titi2B) Update to 7.1.2
2) Unrar the newlive.rar file to the root of your USB (with the link of titi2B) newlive.rar
3) Copie the LGENavi map on the root (with the link of titi2B) this one or this one
4) Make a new dir named "backup" or something like that
5) Turn on the engine and the radio.
6) Plug in the USB, there appears a screen like below...
The name of the USB is “MD”
7) Select in the left panel the MD Folder “Backup” (\ MD \ Backup) that we have previously made.
8) In the other half of the screen, select Storage Card4 (blue highlight) the folder LGENavi.
9) Using the 3rd small button from the upper left, select the function COPY / MOVE and copy the MAP LGENavi in Storage Card4 (\ Storage Card 4 \) to the Backup folder (\ MD \ Backup) on the USB stick. This takes about 20 min.
10) Go back to MD and taskmgr select the folder and double-click to open taskmgr.
Select the Task tab, select from the list LGENavi and click on the "Close" button.
When the process terminates, close the taskmrg (cross right corner).
11) Select the folder in Storage Card4 LGENavi and click on the 6th small button top left of the folder in Storage LGENavi Card4 to remove.
12) Select MD (USB stick) the folder LGENavi (downloaded) click on the small button in the upper left third COPY / MOVE and copy the folder of the USB stick to Storage Card4. This takes about 20 min
13) When this is complete, remove the USB device, turn off, remove the fuse (or wait 10 minutes)
14) Replace the fuse. In the settings you can now see that the version of the map is updated from 309 or 310 to 311.
It should work on the following cars:
Kia cee'd (from 2009) <-- This works, I have tested!
Kia Venga (from 2009)
Kia Sportage (from 2010)
Kia Sorento (from 2010)
Hyundai ix35 (from 2010)
Hyundai Santa Fe (from 2010)
Hyundai i20 (from 2010)
Hyundai i40 (from 2011)