Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from China?

altis16 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from China?

As stated above, I have many doubts on how to install a complete Mapking software and its map into my newly bought Navigation DVD GPS system. I need advices from all the experts out there to enlighten me.

Many thanks in advance!

Kelvin

peters is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from Chin

What kind of Mapking you want to install?
    What is your display resolution , what is your gps com port and its'baud rate?

atomatic is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from Chin

Quote Originally Posted by altis16 View Post
    As stated above, I have many doubts on how to install a complete Mapking software and its map into my newly bought Navigation DVD GPS system. I need advices from all the experts out there to enlighten me.

Many thanks in advance

Kelvin
    Kelvin,

As Peters had mentioned, provide the necessary info's and there will be members who will assist.

techzone is offline Lieutenant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomatic View Post
    Kelvin,

As Peters had mentioned, provide the necessary info's and there will be members who will assist.
    No reply. managed to solve gua...

Thanks

I'm not sure. This is the unit I want to buy..

Street King X4 Super Car DVD Player (GPS + DVB-T)

I have downloaded the mapking landmark system and extract out all the files. How can I proceed to install into the SD card? Copy all extract files into the SD card and all done?

Kelvin
    Last edited by altis16; 13th June 2010 at 14:28.

tehsim is offline Private
    Thanks

Hi, i manage to install mapking system to my car player but there's still no signal connected as the error pop up 'sat- error'. Can any master here advise whats wrong?
    Many thks

techzone is offline Lieutenant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tehsim View Post
    Hi, i manage to install mapking system to my car player but there's still no signal connected as the error pop up 'sat- error'. Can any master here advise whats wrong?
    Many thks
    com & baud rate?

mission8 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tehsim View Post
    Many thks
    Bro
    Which version Mapking you use?

Thanks

Hi All,

I have problem fixing my newly brought DDin 7" GPS Navigation system. Here is the system configuration:

OS - WinCE ver 5.0
    Com Port: 3
    Baud Rate: 9600
    Resolution: 800 x 480 (HD)

I need experts out there to show me step by step how to get the Mapking SLA running..I really appreciate if you could help me. It would be better if you could pre-config for me and PM me the program. You can send to my private email wanghmk@gmail.com

Million Thanks,

Thanks

Anyone can help?? My GPS is running Com3 Baud 9600. My screen is small and need fullscreen of 800 x 480 for 7" DDIN. I need the happy file

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast