Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 193
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

  1. #1
    aulac's Avatar
    aulac is offline Master Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    Hi!
    Does anybody have a new (2009-2010) east-eu map for the mazda5?
    I would like to request a link.
    THX aulac

  2. #2
    aulac's Avatar
    aulac is offline Master Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    Quote Originally Posted by aulac View Post
    Hi!
    Does anybody have a new (2009-2010) east-eu map for the mazda5?
    I would like to request a link.
    THX aulac
    Gazo.
    Do you know which is the latest map of Eastern Europe for Mazda5 car?

  3. #3
    Slons is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    The latest is 2008/2009 and you can check here:
    http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INT...gationMenu=YES

  4. #4
    aulac's Avatar
    aulac is offline Master Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    Quote Originally Posted by Slons View Post
    The latest is 2008/2009 and you can check here:
    http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INT...gationMenu=YES
    This is only Western Europe map and SDAL format.
    This is for 2005 edition Mazda car.
    I would need in Eastern Europe map.
    I have the latest of the 2006 edition.

  5. #5
    Slons is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    What year is your Mazda? Has it SDAL format or DENSO touchscreen?

  6. #6
    aulac's Avatar
    aulac is offline Master Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    Quote Originally Posted by Slons View Post
    What year is your Mazda? Has it SDAL format or DENSO touchscreen?
    Neither.
    My Mazda5 of the 2006.
    Check this out: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100425/SP_A00...toltes.hu_.jpg

  7. #7
    Slons is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    I quess it is DENSO or Aisin system.

  8. #8
    aulac's Avatar
    aulac is offline Master Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    Quote Originally Posted by Slons View Post
    I quess it is DENSO or Aisin system.
    I have DENSO, but don't touchscreen system.
    Last edited by aulac; 16th May 2010 at 07:30.

  9. #9
    vlado_to is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    I have Mazda 5 with Denso Nav system (not with touch screen) my original disk is 464210-4702 West Europe but it is rather old 2005. I am using Land Rover’s disk 464110-7030 (2008-2009) and it is working just fine. I tried new Land Rover disk for West Europe 464110-7560 (2009-2010) but it does not work. Do you have any idea why?
    Unfortunately, Navteq does not support Mazda5 anymore. Can you help me?
    Any suggestions are welcome.

  10. #10
    aulac's Avatar
    aulac is offline Master Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    Quote Originally Posted by vlado_to View Post
    I have Mazda 5 with Denso Nav system (not with touch screen) my original disk is 464210-4702 West Europe but it is rather old 2005. I am using Land Rover’s disk 464110-7030 (2008-2009) and it is working just fine. I tried new Land Rover disk for West Europe 464110-7560 (2009-2010) but it does not work. Do you have any idea why?
    Unfortunately, Navteq does not support Mazda5 anymore. Can you help me?
    Any suggestions are welcome.
    You've got the original 464210-8590 Denso navigation DVD?
    The eastern one has worked immediatelly after inserting (no sofware update).
    Navigation will be updated with firmware. It then works fine.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Clix
    Refback This thread
    25th May 2011, 19:40

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •