Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mazda CX-9 US import & West europe DVD

Thanks

Mazda CX-9 US import & West europe DVD

Hello,

I have recently imported A mazda CX9 from the US and I'm now trying to get the navigation working correctly.

So the first thing I've done is going to my local dealer and asking him about a solution for my problem, but quickly the problem appeared bigger than I would have tought.Mazda CX-9 US import & West europe DVD-afb054.jpgMazda CX-9 US import & West europe DVD-afb053.jpg
    In the images you can see the original US DVD and the alternative my dealer assumed to be correct. However when inserting the disc, it looked like "snow" on the screen and nothing worked. The DVD was an original one from a mazda 6 with denso touch screen.

So after some more research, I tried a friend's DVD from a mazda 5 from 2005... And navigation appeared to be working correctly!! unfortunately functionalities like voice guidance and TMC did not work...

So some time ago I started exploring your forum, and tried the landrover West europe DVD 464110-7560, which did not work, again, "snow" was on the screen. So I tried the east europe dvd 464110-7030..this one appeared to be working correctly.
    Mazda CX-9 US import & West europe DVD-img00105.jpg

So eventually I tried the 464210-8590 DVD, hoping that the device would somehow try to update..unfortunately nothing happened. The map itself seems to be working but now it is not even possible to enter an address.
    Mazda CX-9 US import & West europe DVD-img00107.jpg

So here is my question: did someone have the same problem, or does someone have an idea what the next step can be?

Thanks, Josh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to josh1234 For This Useful Post:

juzis28 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: Mazda CX-9 US import & West europe DVD

Try the 8101 with changed loader.kwi for USA models. I got firmware upgrade screen (be patient!) and any other maps working. I`m using this loader.kwi instead of recommended one from 8250 for all other navigation disks to get it working on my car.

Thanks

I tried the loader.kwi as you suggested and inserted it into the 8590 DVD.
    The device started updating its firmware, however the results are still the same.
    For the 8590 DVD most seems to work, but the buttons "street" and " city" dont work in destination entry.
    the LR 7560 also don't work.

I hope sombody might have a clever idea?
    the firmware is now 1220

Thanks

Zoom-Zoom-User is offline Private
    Thanks

I have the same problem in my Mazda 6. I have upgraded my Denso navigation with a US version „loading.kwi” (thanks juzis28). I have firmware version 1220 now but West Europe map 7560 is still not working. I think we should modify files on DVD, for sure replace original “loading.kwi” and some others too but I don’t know which files. Maybe someone knows how to make it usable.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm happy to have found this forum. I have had the same problem with jag maps as described above (snow display).
    Can anyone tell me were I can find the loading.kwi that you are talking about (have a 2008 cx9 with us original dvd and am trying to get the weat european map to work)?

Thx.

Zoom-Zoom-User is offline Private
    Thanks

Hi Pounder,
    look at the post #147 in "I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5".
    But after updating US version of Denso with "loading.kwi", West Europe map still doesn't work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom-Zoom-User View Post
    Hi Pounder,
    look at the post #147 in "I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5".
    But after updating US version of Denso with "loading.kwi", West Europe map still doesn't work.
    That "loading.kwi" file. Do I use it from my original US NAV disc, or do I need a new one.
    (The links and files in post #147 do not work or have been removed!)

Thx.

eksces is offline Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom-Zoom-User View Post
    I have the same problem in my Mazda 6. I have upgraded my Denso navigation with a US version „loading.kwi” (thanks juzis28). I have firmware version 1220 now but West Europe map 7560 is still not working. I think we should modify files on DVD, for sure replace original “loading.kwi” and some others too but I don’t know which files. Maybe someone knows how to make it usable.
    ,anyone found a solution on that? i also cant get maps 7550 to work after update with 8590 with us loading.kwi

Thanks

Hi Josh, I have the same problem. Were you able to solve it?

Thanks

Hi!
    I'm allready using navigation DVD s from Land Rover
    Land Rover Navigation DVD - East 2009-West 2010 Europe

The eastern Europe works perfectly (it's 1 layer DVD copy) but in Western (double-layer dvd copy) doesnt work "enter destination" option.
    After pointing by the finger the destination it starts to work normaly.
    What is wrong? do anyone have the same problem? How to solve it?

I also find out that Volvo RTI MM2 2011 for eastern Europe (464110-8770D) works but it has the same problem like Landrovers western Europe (no searching by street and city name)
    Any ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)