GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Identifying software and hardware in MB vehicle

bygynon is offline Private
    Thanks

Identifying software and hardware in MB vehicle

Hello everyone.
    I recently bought a used Mercedes Benz C 200 CDI (W204), year of production 2008th.
    Among other guidelines and books that come with the car I got the book "Audio 50" for the audio system in the car so I believe that my device for navigation is "Audio 50 APS".

Mercedes has recently included my country among the countries covered by their navigation, and now I want to install set of maps where is my country too. But I have a problem, because I am confused by labels as NTG1, NTG3 ...., and especially the fact that I must not install wrong version of the software because if I do that, the system can be confused and problem could occur.
    How do I know exactly which version of the navigation software I have in the car and how to find out what exactly need to download from internet.

I tried to use Navigation Cd's & DVD's Overview to resolve my problem but it didn't help me, or I do not know how to use it?

Thank you in advance.

DBGPS is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: Identifying software and hardware in MB vehicle

From the link here:
    http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...=4745#post4745
    you can download the document explaining a W204 with Audio 50 APS would use "K1 maps". It is an NTG4 unit and the current map DVD would be part number A204 827 69 59.

bygynon is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Identifying software and hardware in MB vehicle

Thanks a lot!