Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

  1. #11

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    i used a samsung burner. yes i did change it to dvd rom

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    22

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    How to update in CL from 2008? Maps are reading from disc or HDD? How to update the HDD? Where CL have dvd-reader?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by elwis272 View Post
    How to update in CL from 2008? Maps are reading from disc or HDD? How to update the HDD? Where CL have dvd-reader?
    1)Burn DVD DL with this maps
    2)Maps are reading from HDD
    3)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1290502824_140700546_1---Command-DVD-Changer-Navi-221-mercedes-S-Class-W221.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	7313

  4. #14

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    Well how can I burn it on a DVD ? I got DVDs 4.7 Giga but it can't be burned, saying a DVD 4.7 G is required while the disc inserted is a DVD 4.3 G oO

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    148

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    You need DVD DL.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    22

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by filin View Post
    1)Burn DVD DL with this maps
    2)Maps are reading from HDD
    3)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1290502824_140700546_1---Command-DVD-Changer-Navi-221-mercedes-S-Class-W221.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	7313
    THX! How about update Europe MAPS in CL from USA? I need to install Europe maps or system update US maps to Europe maps?

  7. #17

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    It works perfectly. Thank you so much!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    78

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by elwis272 View Post
    THX! How about update Europe MAPS in CL from USA? I need to install Europe maps or system update US maps to Europe maps?
    I don't think that discussion belongs to this thread. You may find old threads about your topic but possibly for other COMAND models.

  9. #19

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    How to burn it on a DVD DL ? (I got DVD 8 Gb but I don't know how to use them ! I tried to burn it on a DVD DL but it didn't work (when I launched the update)

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    78

    Re: Mercedes NTG3 V.11 - DVD Europe 2012-2013

    Which DL DVD media did you use? Were you able to read the DVD properly with a PC once you had burned it? Which program did you use to burn the DVD? Next time you could tell all the necessary background info while asking help.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •