Does anyone know how to install a SD-Free IGO8.3xx into Mio C320?
I have "Unlocked" my Mio C320, and have successfully installed IGO8.3xx on the SD Card with "SimpleUnlockwithExtras" from http://simplyphoto.com/MIO/index.html
Both MioMap (Internal) and IGO8.3(SD Card) are running smoothly.
In the course of learning to install IGO8.3xx SD-Free, I came across the following website (http://xtyler91.webs.com/) that I was really interested in. Unfortunately, the particular download link for "SD-Free Unlock for people that just use MipMap and Igo8" (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MR96WJBD) no longer valid. Any ideas on where might I find a copy of it?
I was wondering if someone here in the forum could provide an instruction on how to install SD-Free IGO8.3.x into Mio C320 with "SimpleUnlockwithExtras"?
Thanks in advance ;-)
bonsoir voici un fichier pris sur gpsunderground.
Hello. Here is a document taken on gpsunderground
1. Connect your device to the computer
2. Open the MioMap folder on your device
3. Rename the second MioMap folder to Mio3
4. Copy the Launchpad folder and the MioMap folder from the unlock into the first MioMap folder
on your device (the same place you renamed the second MioMap folder to Mio3 in step 2)
5. Copy the Apps folder from the unlock on the root of your internal drive (this is in the same
spot you see the first MioMap folder)
6. Disconnect your device from the computer
7. Restart your device
When your device restarts hit the MioMap button and the unlock desktop will appear.
To launch MioMap tap the MioMap button on the unlock desktop.
To further find other programs to run on your device and how to set them up, look at my
Simple Unlock thread in the tutorial\Unlocks section of the Igo forum at: