- additional fonts for correct display of Navigon MN from 7.5.x to 7.6.3 Premium Truck (Car+Truck)
- New menu button to change from the original soft way to BlueFish Menu
- Office Package
- new Games and Tools
- Alarm clock
- Image viewer and converter
- Two different MP3 Player (to scan through a Storage Card MP3 Files)
- New Media Player from Navigon Shark (Files optimized - script turns off warning window)
- rotate the screen in all directions
- and much more!
All programs, games and images are already optimized.
1. SD-Card removed from the Mio v505TV
2. Navigationsgerärt Mio v505TV via USB to the PC
3. If not already done, perform this update software Download
4. Using PC software Desktop2 unnecessary Voices (TTS announcements) in the other countries, in order to remove space acquisition.
5. The folder in My Flash Disk (Game, Progs and Program Files) from the download into the internal Flash My Disk the navigation device can insert and overwrite the existing files. Attention can only overwrite files and delete some before the original software on the device!
Unlock This version requires, like all other versions of me, no pre-installation of another version Unlock! The menu is tested on a v505TV! My advice from your own mess around urgently to unlock my menu!
I am new to this forum but not entirely new to mio devices.
Just want to ask some questions regarding mio OS and navigon 7.5 -7-6.
I email mio and wanting to know if any of their Mio moov (especially the 5") runs on windows CE 6 and they wrote back that they have stopped using Windows CE on their devices and that only their OWN OS runs on all their devices now.
My question is: Would Navigon v7.5. - 7.6 run on the mio moov series including the spirit series? I currently have the mio moov 510 and planning to buy any of the spirit versions.