Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tadferreira

Thread: [HELP] Mio C310 +Mio Pocket4.0 r68 +Garmin

tadferreira is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

[HELP] Mio C310 +Mio Pocket4.0 r68 +Garmin

(Translate By Google)
    Hello Guys,
    I have a Mio C310 and I want to use Garmin Mobile XT.
    And I come here to ask help from you.

Well. My MIO C310 has the following configuration:
    MIO DigiWalker C310 = Model Four Wheels
    OS = Windows CE 4.2 Net
    Browser = Destinator V8.1.20.29.3
    Map = DigiBase Four-Wheel 2009.Q3 V.9.8 0

Why not get hit with the procedure Garminno my paste the folder Storage Card (\ SDcard \ \ Garmin \ \ RunGMXT \ \ Garmin.exe)
    So I downloaded MIO POCKET 4.0 Release 68 and did the same installation procedure on my SD card.
    Installation Manual as the same obtained with the same and available at the GPS Passion Forum Developer's Mio Pocket. http://www.gpspassion.com/upload2/Mi...t20Readme.html 2.2a

Now comes my doubts and problems.
    Installed on my Mio C310 Miopocket and have some problems they are:
    1ºEven after the install Mio Pocket if I did not start the MIO holding the two side buttons (Menu and Volume +) has the GPS continues booting directly into the program and the Mio Destinator Booting Original that came with it from factory.
    How to boot straight into Mio Pocket (WindowsCE4.2)?

2º Even after the installed Mio Pocket on my SD card every time I turn on Windows CE GPS that I have run the installation novemente Mio Pocket every time I turn off and turn on my GPS that I have that installed Mio Pocket again.

How do not need to install Mio Pocket increasingly turning off the device?

3º How do work perfectly within the Garmin Mobile XT 4 Mio Pocket release 68?

Which version or what procedure to adopt to run the Garmin on it?

4º Getting to run Igo and Destinator Original Pocket Mio him through, but when you close any application within the Mio Pocket paginal same goes for the original windows and not to the Home screen of the Mio Pocket.

How to quit the application Mio Pocket as standard?Always leaving the GPS screen in his home so that no user has difficulty using GPS Garmin on it?

Here some pictures I took of my goals in these procedures to demonstrate the problem described.

ImageShack Album - 13 images

[help]MioC310_Pocket_Garmin.pdf - DivShare - Dowload this post in PDF
    agrepi likes this.

Thanks

Re: [HELP] Mio C310 +Mio Pocket4.0 r68 +Garmin

Someone please help me solve this problem?
    I'm no GPS, please.
    Help me

Thanks

I'm no GPS, please.
    Help me

NRT
    NRT is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tadferreira View Post
    I'm no GPS, please.
    Help me
    Not sure that anyone has been able to get Garmin running on mio. Your translation to English makes it unclear as to what you are wanting to achieve.

chas521 is offline Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NRT View Post
    Not sure that anyone has been able to get Garmin running on mio. Your translation to English makes it unclear as to what you are wanting to achieve.
    Wrong assumption!

NRT
    NRT is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chas521 View Post
    Wrong assumption!
    Please share

Thanks

Post Re: [HELP] Mio C310 +Mio Pocket4.0 r68 +Garmin

You have created a real monster to work with on that Mio. Give me a few days and I'll put some steps together for you to try. I had A Mio C220 and a Clarion 430 successfully running MioPocket with a menu to break-out into any one of several GPS programs and utilities. I was able to get a couple of Asian gps models to run it also, but the units processors had trouble handling the load requirements. Miopocket is a complicated and probably overdone way of unlocking a unit to get down to the level of the Windows system just to run a GPS program.

I love Windows myself (I just don't like washing them...lol), but I found that it was probably unneccessary for installation on a GPs unit. The Clarion NICE 430 runs Windows CE 5.0 and has a fast processor, so it handled these chores pretty well. It is a 4.3" high res screen, and looks really good with Miopocket installed under Windows. Even so, I had to reboot if I exited windows, in order to get back to the standard factory screen interface. Then I could run the stock gps (I had a button in Windows to also run the stock "Tele-Atlas" gps Clarion program) with "5-year old" maps...wow! That's why I installed Igo 8.3 under Windows, which I really like a lot. I never could get updated Clarion maps, unless you wanted to pay $150.00...what!!??

I never did try running Garmin software on the units, although I don't see why it wouldn't work. Maybe I'll play with it some more...

PS. At least my 5-year old Clarion put my home in the correct location. My fairly new Garmin shows my house waving the flag in a vacant lot across the road.

Regards, Bill
    Last edited by Challenger; 8th March 2011 at 04:23.

bazsimano is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

hi all!
    i have a mio moov 310 and i have unlocked it with miopocket 4.0 but it is very slow, with to many garbage in the flash memory, and i want to delete everything and start the unclock process again. Could i delete all the files on the flash drive? how could i restore the factory files?
    regards,
    balazs

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10th September 2011, 16:17