GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: 2200t issues

Thanks

2200t issues

Can anybody help me. I don't have any backup for my 2200t and the software is really goofed up. Navigon fresh wont recognize the GPS and Navigon support only wants me to send it to them for a price so they seem to be unwilling to help me. I think if I had a copy of the original software I could get things working. Can anybody upload that for me or point me in the right direction to get it? I'm not going to pay for years of updates if i cant get this thing working.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

pluto30306 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: 2200t issues

Quote Originally Posted by eazyg View Post
    Can anybody help me. I don't have any backup for my 2200t and the software is really goofed up. Navigon fresh wont recognize the GPS and Navigon support only wants me to send it to them for a price so they seem to be unwilling to help me. I think if I had a copy of the original software I could get things working. Can anybody upload that for me or point me in the right direction to get it? I'm not going to pay for years of updates if i cant get this thing working.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Try this upgraded version for the 5100..which has the same hardware specs as the 2200T http://www.mediafire.com/file/vjmjuz...00 320x240.rar

or the orginal 5100 version http://www.mediafire.com/file/layyzw...or 5100max.rar

Backup what you have and maybe someone can find the 2200T orginal version for you.

Thanks

Thank you so much.
    It will actually boot off of the first link you gave me but now it says it can't find any maps. There was a file in that rar that was corrupt so I couldn't extract it. Is this the problem or do I need to find maps now?
    thanks for getting me this far

pluto30306 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eazyg View Post
    Thank you so much.
    It will actually boot off of the first link you gave me but now it says it can't find any maps. There was a file in that rar that was corrupt so I couldn't extract it. Is this the problem or do I need to find maps now?
    thanks for getting me this far
    Which file was it..Send me a PM...I'll resend just that file. And second, YES, you need to add you own maps. Do you have your maps from your old software? Just add them to the MAP folder. DON'T mix maps from different versions or the NFS files from different versions.