GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: 2310 and 5100 connection

Thanks

2310 and 5100 connection

(I am an American) A while back I upgraded my 5100 here at "the underground" Yesterday I tried something with Navigon Fresh and it recognized my card as a 2310. It refused to allow me onto the Navigon site to get an upgrade. Question: my POI and Zagat are not working any suggestions? Yes I did load them on the card. The new maps are working and the system is pretty cool. If I could only get the POI's to work it would be very helpful.

jstduit is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: 2310 and 5100 connection

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbandan View Post
    (I am an American) A while back I upgraded my 5100 here at "the underground" Yesterday I tried something with Navigon Fresh and it recognized my card as a 2310. It refused to allow me onto the Navigon site to get an upgrade. Question: my POI and Zagat are not working any suggestions? Yes I did load them on the card. The new maps are working and the system is pretty cool. If I could only get the POI's to work it would be very helpful.
    the reason why it reconize it as a 2310 is because of the upgrade check your version.xml file open it with notepad you will see it says it there. you could change that to what your old 5100 folder says just the top part. if you made a backup of your sd card. also with this upgrade zagat will not work for reasons unknow sorry. a solution has not been found yet.