Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

  1. #1
    Guidorenato's Avatar
    Guidorenato is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 27 Times in 11 Posts

    SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    SD READY

    Navigon 2100Max Upgrade To 4310Max
    Version 7.4.7 Build 806

    Unlock and Pseudo Desktop Installation



    TomTom 7.910 Installation







    City View 3D, Landmark View 3D, NAVIGON MyRoutes, Reality View Pro, Lane Assistant Pro, Panorama View 3D, Premium TMC, Spoken TMC, TMC Routing Info, CurveWarner, Clever Parking, POI Click, Text-to-Speech.



























    Download To Rapidshare


    PWD :Guidorenato

    - Unrar the file

    - Copy the contents of the folder on the SD (SDHC 4 or 8 GB) View picture:




    - In the folder -> Mappa TT put the map file (the file, not the folder)
    - In the folder -> Navigon -> map: Put file.NFS and map files that you want
    - Insert SD on the Device

    Navigon MAPS:
    Navigon MAPS Q1_2011

    TomTom MAPS:
    Here the compatibility list.... you put a map with the version 7.xx. ..: -->CLIK

    Here the maps: -->CLIK


    To activate TT map using " Easyusetools"

    TomTom GPS settings:

    - NMEA
    - 57600
    - NMRX2020 Driver

    Pseudo Desktop I made ​​up style NAVIGON








    Last edited by Guidorenato; 13th February 2014 at 19:20. Reason: TT GPS Settings
    ewok kowe, dvdnav, mihole and 2 others like this.

  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Guidorenato For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    hello,
    i installed this on a 2110 max and the navigon software is working fine, but the TT can't find a gps. do i have to use the port splitter? can you help me with the configuration, please.

  4. #3
    Guidorenato's Avatar
    Guidorenato is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 27 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    Quote Originally Posted by sigi1995 View Post
    hello,
    i installed this on a 2110 max and the navigon software is working fine, but the TT can't find a gps. do i have to use the port splitter? can you help me with the configuration, please.
    TomTom GPS settings:

    - NMEA
    - 57600
    - NMRX2020 Driver

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guidorenato For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    thank you very much, it works.
    sigi

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    thanks for a cracking download, respect man

    got the navigon working great but can't get tomtom going
    am unsure as don't speak Italian
    I presume I have to download tomtom maps?
    If so where do I put them
    any recommendations/links

    help

  8. #6
    Guidorenato's Avatar
    Guidorenato is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 27 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    Quote Originally Posted by rossco1 View Post
    thanks for a cracking download, respect man

    got the navigon working great but can't get tomtom going
    am unsure as don't speak Italian
    I presume I have to download tomtom maps?
    If so where do I put them
    any recommendations/links

    help
    Just look!

    Here the compatibility list.... you put a map with the version 7.xx. ..: -->CLIK

    Here the maps: -->CLIK

  9. #7
    UniC is offline Private
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    THANK YOU ....
    well, navigon is working great........... also in my town in Greece......
    My questions..??
    Plz tell me which map to download for TomTom ex greece... and where to put the files in which folder and how to install tom tom.......
    2. How can i add also iGo to the tstart screen i see there are two more empty spaces...
    thanks
    Best regards,
    UniC

  10. #8
    Guidorenato's Avatar
    Guidorenato is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 27 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    Quote Originally Posted by UniC View Post
    THANK YOU ....
    well, navigon is working great........... also in my town in Greece......
    My questions..??
    Plz tell me which map to download for TomTom ex greece... and where to put the files in which folder and how to install tom tom.......
    2. How can i add also iGo to the tstart screen i see there are two more empty spaces...
    thanks
    Best regards,
    UniC
    For TomTom Maps:
    See first post and the post above your.

    For Igo:
    I do not recommend using it on Navigon device.
    The use of Igo (combined with the Navigon and TomTom) change the memory settings, then do not work anymore Navigon and TomTom.
    Must be the script for the memory settings of all programs in this release is not expected.

  11. #9
    Bigstan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    hi all

    part 2 is deleted can someone please upload it again?
    by the way what is the date of navigon maps?? does anyone knows it?

    king regards

    stan

  12. #10
    Guidorenato's Avatar
    Guidorenato is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 27 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: SD READY Navigon 2100MAX: Unlock+Shell+Upgrade to4310MAX +TomTom 7.910

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstan View Post
    hi all

    part 2 is deleted can someone please upload it again?
    by the way what is the date of navigon maps?? does anyone knows it?

    king regards

    stan
    Part 2 is not deleted ! !

    Navigon MAPS Q1_2011

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •