GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Confused regarding maps

Thanks

Question Confused regarding maps

Hi guys, just bought a Navigon 3310 Max with Europe maps. Looking around there seems to be a lot of maps labeled "Mobile Navigator" when searching for North American maps, but nothing for the original devide. I probably got it wrong, perhaps the MN works for the Navigon 3310 as well?

And further, I heard it's even possible updating a 3310s firmware to other models, sounds too good to be true?

My first GPS so you got to give me a break for not geting it

/Aves

Thanks

Re: Confused regarding maps

Mobil Navigator or MN is what the software executables is called. One size does not fit all however. Generally different versions are needed for different devices but very often it is possible to tweak almost any version for your device. You need to fulfill the hardware/os requirements before choosing a version. Those prereqs are: version of Windows CE, memory, and graphics resolution. Versions above 7.5 require WinCE 7. After that you need to get maps that are compatible with your sw. good luck

jstduit is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: Confused regarding maps

i posted a link for the latest NA map in this topic you can try them see if they work http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...lders-on-7200t