GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Navigon 7.5.4 627

Khris is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Cool Navigon 7.5.4 627

Here is the latest version I have found and I thought I'd share it with you. This is without map. From my understanding this should work on all generic PNA WinCE 6.0 and above with resolution 480x272. Maybe some of you guys can figure it out for WinCe 5 and other resolutions. I have not tried this myself, so maybe some of you could give some feedback on this.

Some of the features: Real City 3D, Voice Interaction Pro, City View 3D, Landmark View 3D, Panorama View 3D, NAVIGON MyRoutes, Reality View Pro, Lane Assistant Pro, Premium TMC, Spoken TMC, TMC Routing Info, Real Roadsign Pro & CurveWarner, Clever Parking, POI Click, Text-to-Speech, Professional Voice Control, MP3-Player, FM-Radio-Transmitter, Picture-Viewer.

Last edited by Khris; 27th September 2010 at 22:54.
    XXL 540s IQ Routes Edition, Map: US 2GB v940.5963, App: 9.530

Thanks

Re: Navigon 7.5.4 627

do you know if this app works for Omnitech GPS with Win CE 5.0?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pisk View Post
    I'm not sure, from my understanding it needs to be win ce 6, but you can always give it a try. Sorry, I can't give you a definite answer.

monal is offline Private
    Thanks

I have Navigon 2120 Max GPS. I don't know whether it is Windows CE 5.0 or 6.0. I have downloaded the Navigon 7.5.4 627 software from this page and copied into my sd card. But it doesn't work. It says that check your setting (setting error). So please help me out about what to do in this matter.

Thanks in advance.
    - Monal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monal View Post
    I have Navigon 2120 Max GPS. I don't know whether it is Windows CE 5.0 or 6.0. I have downloaded the Navigon 7.5.4 627 software from this page and copied into my sd card. But it doesn't work. It says that check your setting (setting error). So please help me out about what to do in this matter.

Thanks in advance.
    - Monal.
    Monal, from what I could find on the os for your device it shows to be a windows ce 5.0. I've read other forums where people couldn't get it to work on ce 5. I don't know about any setting on the device. I'll search for the forum that talks about Navigon and get back with you.

monal is offline Private
    Thanks

Dear Khris,
    Thank you very much for your efforts.
    I am waiting for your next reply eagerly.
    Meanwhile, can you tell me which is the latest Navigon software that can run on my Navigon 2120 Max GPS (operating system Windows CE 5.0) after MN 7.4.0?
    Because I have downloaded MN 7.4.0 before about 9 months and it works great.
    Thank you so much in advance for your time & kind co-operation.

Thanks

From what I have been able to find out it looks like 7.4.3 is the latest, but I'm still looking for you.

dvdnav is offline Lieutenant Colonel
    Thanks

Good day everyone...I'm having a serious problem with my GPS device Nagivon 43XX max. In the first place, it's not mine, it belongs to a friend of mine who is getting really angry and I will have to buy a new one for him if I cannot solve the problem
    It has originally installed MobileNavigator 7. Iv've tried to install on sd card, igo 8 navigation software, but I couldn't get gps semnal. I've also installed a portsplitter and a gpsportscanner, to find out, on which port and baud I get a gps semnal, to split it later on other port. I found it, it worked on igo 8 for a few minutes, after that, none of these programs could find a gps receiver... not even the mobile navigator 7 : when I start it, it should show me a gps receiver symbol in the upper right corner, but it has also dissapeared... After that, I have connected this device to my PC with USB cable, and very interesting, after I pull the cable out from the gps device, it works again : the mobile navigator 7 software shows me the symbol of gps receiver and it also gets gps signal. After the first reset of the gps or after battery goes off, I need to do this connection step once and once again to get gps receiver...Please help me to find a solution, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for the time and help

jprospero is offline Sergeant First Class
    Thanks

Thanks for the link...

jstduit is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pisk View Post
    any software design for win ce 6.0 will not work on any device with win ce 5.0