GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By deimos9

Thread: IGO 8 on NAVIGON 43xx Max...???

Thanks

IGO 8 on NAVIGON 43xx Max...???

Hello, my question is if is possible to put IGO8 on my device Navigon 43xx?.
    I manage to hack the device and to acces WinCe and also to run IGO8/IGO Amigo/IGO Primo...BUT...it didn't find any satellite "No GPS receiver found". I change sys.txt with my port, baud, etc, I delete SAVE folder, I do almost everything but nothing...pls, any advices?

Thanks

Re: IGO 8 on NAVIGON 43xx Max...???

Same problem, i even kill some tasks, the only program who seen the port it was gpsviwer on com 2 with speed 4800, but the other navigation software doesn't recognize any, did anyone solve something?

Thanks

Yes, it's possible. Look for port splitter (used with Mort Script) that can deliver the gps signal to iGO. It works fine, no TMC in iGO though...
    sefil13 likes this.

canscot05 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

I have Igo8 runnign on a navigon, using xTylers simple unlock, although it is not stricly necessary, you can also use softbutton. What I do is to use autorunCE to start either program, that way the Navigon start up screen is seen, then the other program runs, that way I think the GPS receiver is initialised. When IGO runs it can then find the satellites, the problem you might be having is that if Navigon never starts at all then the receiver is not activated. On the Igo8 gps options de-activate the gps, then allow it to search it should scroll through all the ports until it find the receiver, as you say on Port 2.