GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Navigon 2200 Maps - Help

Thanks

Navigon 2200 Maps - Help

Hello I was wondering if you could help me, i want to download the North America maps from your link to put onto my Navigon 2200 and I wanted to make sure I am doing the right things. Once I have downloaded the maps for North America I need to put them into a folder named "Q1-10" then I have to put this folder on a micro sd card then insert the card into my sat nav - is this correct so far? Once in my sat nav I want to use it when i go to America (florida) next week, now to I test that it works before I get to america? Another question, do I have to download all the maps or can i just use the Florida map download, i.e. put the floride map in a folder then in my micro sd card then into my sat nav. What do I do once I turn my sat nav on?

Thanks

Re: Navigon 2200 Maps - Help

Hi (still looking for help) I have managed to put the map (florida) and folder (Q1-10) onto my sat nav however the whole thing just gets stuck in to loop when i turn it on and the only way I can get it to work is to take to map and map folder off the sat nav. What i am i doing wrong?