With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features.
Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the NAVIGON MobileNavigator fits in seamlessly with the operating concept of the iPhone.
"I thought Navigon had the cleanest interface and the best 3D map view” - Walt Mossberg, The Wall Street Journal
"Right now Navigon MobileNavigator is the best choice available" - Macworld
"Navigon is still the best bet" - Gizmodo
"Personally, I prefer Navigon because it works with the phone's address book." - CNET
"Navigon is worth the investment ... The future of GPS is here." - MobileCrunch
Features and range of functions:
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Can be used in portrait and landscape format
- Precise voice announcements
- Intelligent address entry
- Reality View Pro (realistic display of motorway interchanges and exits)
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Real signpost display
- Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning
- Day and night mode for map display
- Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the iPhone’s address book
- NAVTEQ maps
- Navigation is automatically resumed after an incoming phone call
- 2D and 3D map displays (bird’s-eye view)
- Quick access to user-defined POIs in the area and along the route
- Take Me Home function with a single click
- Automatic language selection to match the iPhone’s user language
- Route Planning
- Automatic Day/Night adjustment
- Integrated iPod control
- Location sharing via Email
- Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
- Google Local Search
- Coordinate Input
- Turn-by-Turn RouteList
- NAVIGON Traffic Live in A, B, CH, D, DK, ES, F, FIN, I, N, NL, S, UK (In App Purchase)
- UK Postcode Navigation (In App Purchase)
- Panorama View 3D (In App Purchase)
- NAVIGON MyRoutes
- Connection to Facebook and Twitter
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in Version 1.8.2
Bugfix: The following problem reported by some customers has been resolved: Sudden loss of the GPS signal after operating the app in the background.