Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Android] MobileNavigator Europe v3.6.0

Thanks

Re: [Android] MobileNavigator Europe v3.6.0

Quote Originally Posted by htctouch-hd View Post
    Android version 3.6.0 works nicely but only occasionally:
    Many times the program shuts down after starting, dont know on what a successful start depends on. this messages always appears on the screen:
    "The application NAVIGON (process com.navigon.navigator_checkout_eu40) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."
    Any ideas? Is Navigon calling home?

Android 2.3, HTC Sensation

Hi, I think this can help you: An application terminated | Android Sofa

Thanks

If your phone has root access, and you have titanium backup pro, you can "freeze" the Google Market app, and Navigon will then work as normal without any internet connection. It's not perfect, but it's a workaround that actually works, tested successfully by myself, and some others on a different forum that I trawled through.

pmaiden5 is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meehog View Post
    If your phone has root access, and you have titanium backup pro, you can "freeze" the Google Market app, and Navigon will then work as normal without any internet connection. It's not perfect, but it's a workaround that actually works, tested successfully by myself, and some others on a different forum that I trawled through.
    Thanks for the tip man,it works very well

Thanks

Hello guys,

I'll try to explain this fix as good as possible.
    FIRST OF ALL, IT IS ONLY FOR ROOTED DEVICES.
    Once again, this is how to fix the error (com.navigon.navigator_checkout_eu40) that many of us get when trying to run Navigon Mobile Navigator for Android Devices, while WI-FI and DATA are disabled (when there is no internet connection, basically).
    It works for any version of Navigon, even for "Navigon Mob... v.4.0.0".
    It works on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (rooted, of course).

1. Go to Android Market.
    2. Search -> Download -> Install so called application "Permissions Denied" (by Stephen (Stericson)). In order to have this app running, you must have "superuser" app. already installed, which I'm pretty sure that most of you already have it (rooted ones).
    3. When opening the application (Permissions D.) you can see all your installed apps. Look for NAVIGON, tap it once. You can see now all the processes and permissions that Navigon has.
    4. Look for "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE". It will appear "Active". DISABLE IT (by tapping once on "Active")!
    5. Very important step; press HOME Button, so that the "Permissions Denied" app. will run in the background.
    6. Disable WI-FI/DATA, turn on GPS. Now try and run NAVIGON app. It might give an error on the first attempt, but it should work on the 2nd attempt.

That being said, I wish you good luck!

PS: Please keep me updated!

pucci463 is offline Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhadoo View Post
    Hello guys,

I'll try to explain this fix as good as possible.
    PS: Please keep me updated!
    No joy for me... On Flytouch3 (rooted) with WIFI off error as usual, with WIFI on and connected, ERROR and closes... Need to restore permissions to check licence to work. In my case if connection is lost, stops working.
    A.

Thanks

install App Quarantine ROOT/FREEZE from the market(free). To use Mobile navigator go in the application, check Google play store and put in quarantine. After that works OK. To use the market go in and remove it from Quarantine
    Note: Rooted devices , USB in debug mod when you freeze/unfreeze.

Thanks

install App Quarantine ROOT/FREEZE from the market(free). To use Mobile navigator go in the application, check Google play store and put in quarantine. After that works OK. To use the market go in and remove it from Quarantine
    Note: Rooted devices , USB in debug mod when you freeze/unfreeze.

Thanks

I got this comment.
    Easy fixed... On phone access your gmail account and if not used before on phone it will ask for pw & un. Sign in then sign out. Now open Navigon and it will work.
    It seems on the first time run it needs your google info for some reason. Not needed after that.

Thanks

Can it be cracked?

Roquen is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adilhussainhassan View Post
    Megauppload has been "seized pursuant to an order issued by a U.S. District Court due to association with piracy" - so new links please! I want to test to see if this is worth buying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12