Thread: How to convert the number+ alphabet (total 13 charaters) into 4 numeric digits ?

dzzpapi is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Unhappy How to convert the number+ alphabet (total 13 charaters) into 4 numeric digits ?

Dear all, I have just installed the navigon 740 for 480 x 272 into the sd card.
    Very unlucky, after the booting, it ask me to input the 4 numeric digit to activate the device. Can anybody help please !
    My device is 7100.

Thanks

pclaude is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: How to convert the number+ alphabet (total 13 charaters) into 4 numeric digits ?

Quote Originally Posted by dzzpapi View Post
    Dear all, I have just installed the navigon 740 for 480 x 272 into the sd card.
    Very unlucky, after the booting, it ask me to input the 4 numeric digit to activate the device. Can anybody help please !
    My device is 7100.

Thanks
    it appears that you need to convert the alpha/numeric (hex) to numeric by using a scientifc calculator. input that number into the calculator in "hex" then change to "numeric"
    Last edited by pclaude; 10th November 2010 at 17:47. Reason: mistake

Thanks

Re: How to convert the number+ alphabet (total 13 charaters) into 4 numeric digits ?

The local time in Milan in January 14th, Burberry Clothing ( Burberry ) released Burberry Prorsum 2012 winter Men series, this season's Burberry Prorsum from the traditional image of jump out, continue to demonstrate the unique elegant personality, conveying the mature luxury clothing art.