I have discovered a source to convert any text into speech. Now we can convert any document into voice. We can convert documents (.doc) files to mp3,PDF files to mp3, text files to mp3 easily. There is a number of such tools but this is the easy one to use and to understand.
This link here gives you a lot of voices. Hopefully they are working.
I won't take any credit for it, but I give all my thanks an appreciation for the one who did this!
- NDrive v10.1.15 must be installed already, because these voices are only for v10.1.15
- Download the languages that you would like to use
- Extract with the password: 4ndrive
- Copy the .zbi file to \NDrive\voices folder on your navigation device
- Start NDrive and select your new language in the settings menu