Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Be Alert !!! Warning !!!

danixdani is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Unhappy Be Alert !!! Warning !!!

Hi Room just wanted to let you know, this night I made an update to my tt go 930 there was an update which I foolishly downloaded through tomtom home ...
    I used map 880.3810 West and Centr EU 2GB anyway after the damn update I made it messed my device up
    I'v tried to reinstall the maps again and I used the easy activator tool but nope it won't work , so just a warning ...
    They are out on a tour now closing down sites links etc etc I'v noticed an increasing activity on the net lately ....
    rubicoigo likes this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danixdani For This Useful Post:

Waldorf is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: Be Alert !!! Warning !!!

Quote Originally Posted by danixdani View Post
    Hi Room just wanted to let you know, this night I made an update to my tt go 930 there was an update which I foolishly downloaded through tomtom home ...
    I used map 880.3810 West and Centr EU 2GB anyway after the damn update I made it messed my device up
    I'v tried to reinstall the maps again and I used the easy activator tool but nope it won't work , so just a warning ...
    They are out on a tour now closing down sites links etc etc I'v noticed an increasing activity on the net lately ....

Tom Tom Home let you update your application to v9.400.1 That's what the problem was. You have just to simply "Patch" the ttsystem in the root of your 930 or if it is run on the SD card the root orf the card with YDGpatch and your device will work fine again. I did that update also last night. Whenever you download a new application from Tom Tome Home, the ttsystem has always got to be "patched" so you can use the maps here on this and other sites.

Regards, Waldorf.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waldorf For This Useful Post:

steve1969 is offline Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
    Tom Tom Home let you update your application to v9.400.1 That's what the problem was. You have just to simply "Patch" the ttsystem in the root of your 930 or if it is run on the SD card the root orf the card with YDGpatch and your device will work fine again. I did that update also last night. Whenever you download a new application from Tom Tome Home, the ttsystem has always got to be "patched" so you can use the maps here on this and other sites.

Regards, Waldorf.

I have just had exactly the same problem. Where can I find the YDGpatch how do I download it please?

It seems that my .bif file is not recognised anymore. It is 1 character too long for Albert's activator to recognise.

Result !!!! Have sorted it out but thanks for the prompt about the YDGpatch anyway.
    Last edited by steve1969; 19th March 2012 at 21:00. Reason: problem resolved

pandacover is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Me too. I have the similar problem now. I do not know how to download and update it. I am worried about the wrong steps will ruin everything.

Thanks

I updated my Tomtom GO 930T with the latest application from Tomtom home, started my Tomtom and no maps was working.
    But I used Easyusetools and patched the maps, ttsystem etc (If I remeber right it was three different patches in Easyusetools, and run all of them). At moment I dont sit on the computer that has the software installed.
    I use WCE 2GB 880.3810. All now works correct. Tomtom and maps working, no problem. I havent had any time to upgrade to 885 maps yet. Theres some new functions on the GPS.

Thanks

same problem.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arthur deree For This Useful Post:

Mark Shepherd is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

i have a problem with my device
    swierczek likes this.

Waldorf is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Shepherd View Post
    i have a problem with my device
    What problem do you have with your device? I have been watching this thread from time to time since I first replyed to it and it would seem that some of you fail to search the forum for the tool I sugested at the time which was "YDGpatch". Do a forum search, dowload the tool, run the tool to patch the system file and all your Navcore patching problems will be over. If you find Albert's activator easier or better to use then so beit & use that.

Regards, Waldorf.

Charles1 is offline Private
    Thanks

Thanks for your warning - I'll have to be careful, so much is clear.

Thanks

Hi, i have the same problem and i cant solve it. Thanks very much.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast