Re: Navteq Opel CD70 2011-2012 10 CD set
They are not even remotely the same!
Although the Navteq Non C-IQ CD's can be used in the CD70/DVD90 units without any issue there are some noticeable differences:
- Every CD70 CD also includes Major Roads of Europe
- CD70 CD's also include postal codes
- There is a total of 9 CD's for CD70 as opposed to 10 for the other series
- Navteq Central Europe is called Alps in CD70 edition
- Navteq Eastern Europe is called Central Europe in CD70 edition and includes Greece
- Navteq's Eastern Europe coverage is larger than the CD70 edition. It also covers Poland, Baltic States, Bulgaria and Rumania,
Last edited by gazo; 23rd June 2011 at 09:25.
All questions should be directed through the forum
Private messages will be disregarded