Thread: Navon N670 Easy "Unlock"

drboka is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Navon N670 Easy "Unlock"

Simply rename your desired IGO version (folder&exe) to MobileNavigator and put it to root of ResidentFlash.
    <a href=http://www.merkurgps.webs.com/ target=_blank>http://www.merkurgps.webs.com/</a>

Thanks

Re: Navon N670 Easy "Unlock"

I have a different problem with the same device (N670 Plus to be exact): when I replaced the original iGO version with another one that had full Europe map & generic license. After restarting, I did have access to all maps and could earch and find locations, POIs etc on them, but the GPS receiver was deactivated and I couldn't reactivate it. Is this something common? What should I do about it?

Thanks

Re: Navon N670 Easy "Unlock"

Quote Originally Posted by zoe-lee View Post
    I have a different problem with the same device (N670 Plus to be exact): when I replaced the original iGO version with another one that had full Europe map & generic license. After restarting, I did have access to all maps and could earch and find locations, POIs etc on them, but the GPS receiver was deactivated and I couldn't reactivate it. Is this something common? What should I do about it?
    Hello.
    I had the same isue with several Gps when i instaled Igo Primo..the problem was with Sys.text file...u can try and rename in the Gps section like this :

[gps]
    "port=AUTO
    baud=AUTO
    background_navigation=1
    set_messages=0"

For me it worked and the signal came back again
    God Luck !