GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Damsel in distress with Navman S35 MioPocket

Jen
    Thanks

Red face Damsel in distress with Navman S35 MioPocket

I have managed to install MioPocket 3.0 on my Navman S35 but have been unable to successfully install TomTom maps on the SD card.

I have tried to follow a couple of guides but get confused as to where to save what files on the Navman and SD card, and have never succeeded.

I would be happy to install any kind of map (doesn’t have to be TomTom), could anyone provide an idiot guide for me please.

Jen

NRT
    NRT is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: Damsel in distress with Navman S35 MioPocket

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I have managed to install MioPocket 3.0 on my Navman S35 but have been unable to successfully install TomTom maps on the SD card.

I have tried to follow a couple of guides but get confused as to where to save what files on the Navman and SD card, and have never succeeded.

I would be happy to install any kind of map (doesn’t have to be TomTom), could anyone provide an idiot guide for me please.

Jen
    All files will go on the sd card, what version of TomTom were you trying to use and what map?

Thanks

Man, Im in the same boat......cant get any other sat nav to work on this thing :-(
    Igo is the closest to install.....I see the first screen for about 0.3 of a second then it returns to windows :-(

NRT
    NRT is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostboybinns View Post
    Man, Im in the same boat......cant get any other sat nav to work on this thing :-(
    Igo is the closest to install.....I see the first screen for about 0.3 of a second then it returns to windows :-(
    Try navman unlock: read the following on how to create shortcuts: