Which operting system your Medion runs? Have you card slot or not?
I have Medion GoPal P4425 PNA which runs Win CE 5.0. I unlocked my device very easy.
Apart original Medion navigation software I can run now iGO8, Mireo ViaGPS and whatever I like.
Check it out and come back.
hi i'm srry but i have medion with win CE 5.0 with card slot and i need to download igo 8 could you please tell me how ?
Suppose you can unlock your PNA very easy.
You just need 4 'CE Desktop' files (with modified names for your Medion) stored in root of your SD card. Please send me a PM i will provode you full instructions.
i used mio pocket by putting it on the card and i made a reset but nothin happened and i put i go 8 on the sd card but nothin also happened please tell me what to do and give me full instructions my gps is medion mdpna 465 i bought it from germany ............ thnx again
The procedure is virtually the same for the Medion 200 MD95900.
1 - Connect the Medion 200 MD95900 to your PC via ActiveSync and click 'explore'
2 - Copy via active sync the file showtaskbar.exe to the windows/start-up directory.
After copying the file do a soft reset. (Reset your device using the stylus (unscrew the end of the stylus to reveal the reset pin! and poke it in the hole on the top of the Medion).
3. Copy 'regedit.exe' from the .zip file and paste into \Windows\StartUp.
4. Copy 'modified.reg' into the 'Medion' folder on the device
5. Soft Reset your device using the stylus
6. When the Medion reboots it will automatically launch Regedit. Click 'File | Import' and then locate the 'Medion' folder in the files and folders selection list and double click to open. You will see the 'modified.reg' file we copied in Step 4, double-click to import.
7. Locate regedit.exe in \Windows\StartUp. Cut this file and paste into \Windows\Programs .
8. Locate Setting.exe in the 'Medion' folder, right-click and select 'Create Shortcut'. Copy the 'Shortcut to Setting.exe' file that is created as a result and paste into \Windows\Desktop. Repeat this process for 'MNAVDECE.exe' also located in the 'Medion' folder and 'MP3Player.exe' located in \Windows
locate 'showtaskbar.exe' in \Windows\Startup and Select “create shortcut” paste the shortcut to Showtaskbar.exe into \Windows\Desktop .
9. Finally, reset your device once more with the stylus and it will boot to the WinCE desktop with shortcuts to the 4 applications you had before. If you hold your stylus at the bottom left of the screen on the thin grey bar the WinCE taskbar will appear and you will gain access to the standard WinCE apps. If this does not work then double tap the shortcut to showtaskbar and the grey bar will appear.
Note = sometimes during soft reset the stylus calibration goes out of sync and it is difficult to access the correct programs – double click on the shortcut to settings and re-calibrate the stylus.