I have some experience on Garmin GPS and maps in general but now I have a different issue.
I am confused about how to install miopocket or iGO or AutoMapa onto a Sony Nav-U.
Look everywhere and I find the same steps about mounted volume etc.
Mine is a NAV-U94T.
The instructions are basically:
1. Make a backup of ypur GPS
2. Delete the NAV-U folder
3. Delete the Sony folder
4. Download and extract “Mounted Volume” with the folders “Sony” and “IGO8″ to the GPS mounted volume.
1. Now you have to download the maps of your interest and save them to \mounted volume\IGO8\content\map
2. Now you have to download the language of your interest and save them to \mounted volume\IGO8\content\lang
3. Now you have to download the voice (part 1, part 2) of your interest and save them to \mounted volume\IGO8\content\voice
Is there anything to do before this? Like some unlock or something?
Where it says mounted volume is this a folder? Or are they saying that where "mounted volume" goes the volume of the Sony nav-u? Ex. (I, (F.
Maybe I should open a new post for my request but let's try.
I have a u92tw running Igo 8.3.2 71348. I didn't find any post clearly stating if anyone was able to detect and activate TMC on this device.
As I followed your recommandations to unlock and install igo8 on my device, I was wondering if you know how to to deal with this.
I tried several changes in sys.txt that I collected aftering googling but nothing is working.
Hi LastLay, I have a U-82, so I do not have TMC. I think nobody has still found a solution for TMC for the other devices. In the past a lot of tests on this forum, but non was successful.
Sorry I can not help you with it.