GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: I/m a NEWBIE

Furry57 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

I/m a NEWBIE

Could I get help I’m a newbie with GPS and the computers. I bought a used Omnitech 15223 GPS that I’m trying to hack. I ‘m running with a 2GB SD card but waiting to get the 4 GB non-HC card I ordered. I was just told Omnitech will not except a 4 GB non- HC card is that true? I’ve installed GENIV ( Index of /download/OmintechSD) so I can run Destinator, IGO 8, Navigon, Amigo, Garmin, TOMTOM, & Nokia
    What I would like to do is install TOMTOM Canadian & USA maps on it with Mr. Burns Voice. Could I get someone to walk me threw the process. Or if that is to hard should I just start fresh than I need to install a program on my Omnitech 15223 to run TOMTOM, Canadian & USA maps on it with Mr. Burns Voice

NRT
    NRT is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: I/m a NEWBIE

Quote Originally Posted by Furry57 View Post
    Could I get help I’m a newbie with GPS and the computers. I bought a used Omnitech 15223 GPS that I’m trying to hack. I ‘m running with a 2GB SD card but waiting to get the 4 GB non-HC card I ordered. I was just told Omnitech will not except a 4 GB non- HC card is that true? I’ve installed GENIV ( Index of /download/OmintechSD) so I can run Destinator, IGO 8, Navigon, Amigo, Garmin, TOMTOM, & Nokia
    What I would like to do is install TOMTOM Canadian & USA maps on it with Mr. Burns Voice. Could I get someone to walk me threw the process. Or if that is to hard should I just start fresh than I need to install a program on my Omnitech 15223 to run TOMTOM, Canadian & USA maps on it with Mr. Burns Voice
    Well it runs WinCE 4.2 so TomTom is going to be a pain to install. Read: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...y-problem.html

Furry57 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: I/m a NEWBIE

Will it work on the 16878?