Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 7" DVD with GPS 2 Din Chinies unite can't read SD CARD

pet007 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Angry 7" DVD with GPS 2 Din Chinies unite can't read SD CARD

I hope somebody could help me . I don't know what is wrong with my GPS .When I put SD Card and go to navigation says can't find software and when I open storage says Nandflash with SD Card and with outh Card same thing Can't read the Card every thing works fine except GPS . Unite shows connect to GPS Signal but can't read SD Card even I put a new SD Card same nothing happened .Here are all information of my Unite . I hope some body could help thanks .

Erisin:7"Inch 2 Din HD Touchscreen Car DVD .Bluthooth ,GPS

GPS Model :SiRF STAR III
    Operation System:Microsoft Windows CE.NET.5.0
    CPU:SAMSUNG 2440
    RAM Memory :64MB
    Memory Size:Can expand to 8GB
    Support Music/Video/Photo/Ebook
    GPS Operation Languages :English /Germany/French /Spanish
    Voice guidance :Yes
    Support 2D/3D/Map view :Yes
    Dual Zone Functiono :Yes

- Description
    * 7” inch 2-DIN digital touch screen TFT LCD display, 3D GUI User Interface
    * Resolution: 800 * RGB * 480
    * 3D circumgyration transfers to other user image from main UI
    * DVD playback compatible with CD/MP3/VCD/MPEG4(DIVX)WMA/JPEG
    * FM/AM with preset 30 stations. RDS is available for any market, and the time checks
    with RDS automatically.
    * 2 SD/MMC card USB-reader support avi, DIVX, JPEG, MP3 and WMA playback.
    .* 5.1-channel digital audio (SPDIF) output
    * Built-in Bluetooth for mobile hands-free.
    * PIP support ( Picture in Picture ) and RGB high definition image
    * Under Bluetooth/ Radio/ IPOD/ GPS these audio models, it is same to play DVD/ TV/
    AUX-IN
    * PIP The image can be moved randomly
    * Optional: Built-in GPS Navigation System (WindowsCE 6.0, COM 2, PORT 9600)
    -[/color]PROBLEM:
    When I turn on the unit and went to navigator console is " Not find navigator software" I remove the SD CARD ( install I GO 8 8.3.2)and put it back the same turn the unit on /off no change the same not reading the SD card
    I went to the navigator setup- system and it show the software ID and the Ver.' of the WIN CE 6.0
    And memory Storage - 113508 KB
    And availably memory - 97148 KB
    Those numbers are the same even the SD card is out of the unit I don’t know if that a problem or not
    On the Navigation setup is shows the path \ Storage card\ NAN ONE\ NAN ONE .EXE
    And a check mark is on the - Start when run navigation software automatic
    When I try to open the directory file it show \ device ( NANDFLASH)
    AND NO ANY FILES SURCH UP AND DOWN and no any file from the SD card the system not reading the SD CARD
    I install the SD card in the pc and all the files are there including the IGO .EXE file and try it whit a different SD card
    Thanks for the support
    Last edited by pet007; 15th January 2012 at 07:57.

Luis is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: 7" DVD with GPS 2 Din Chinies unite can't read SD CARD

Hi pet007

You have to go to Path and select where you have the iGO. I explain: Put the folder iGO8 (with complete software, maps, voices,etc.) in the root of your Storage card.

Then you go to Definitions\Path and select: Storage Card\iGO8\iGO.exe (wich is in the iGO8 folder).

Now if you select "Navigation" your iGO will open... I think
    "Don't send me PM when there is a topic to place the question"

Thanks

[QUOTE=Luis;117552]Hi pet007

You have to go to Path and select where you have the iGO. I explain: Put the folder iGO8 (with complete software, maps, voices,etc.) in the root of your Storage card.

Hi Luis
    Thanks for your time .May be I did not get you what you mean .In the SD Card I have are backup,content,custom,defaults,gpslog,license,save ,tts_log,brandinzib,crash.txt.data.zip,device.nng, gpstmc.dll,gpstmc.pil,iGO.bmp,iGO8.exe,iGGToday.dl l,igotoday.16.bmp,igotoday32.bmp,igotoday64.bmp,lo gEnglish6.9.dll,logmsx.dll,logTTS6.dll,LotTTS6_uti l.dll,sys.txt,tahoma.ttf,tahomabd.ttf,tmceventlist .csv. These are all things I have in my SD card .Please let me know witch one is correct and what should I do ? thanks again .

Thanks

Hi luis
    I reload again and put to GPS then when go to the Path to navigaition software on the path shows StorageCard\Navione\Navione.exe .When I open the path show Nandflash then pone [..] nothing .I hope ganna help this .I don't know what is wrong here .

I went to the navigator setup- system and it show the software ID and the Ver.' of the WIN CE 6.0
    And memory Storage - 113508 KB
    And availably memory - 97148 KB
    This shows all the time means with SD Card and with out SD Card same . May be I should reset the unite but when I reset with small whole on the unite nothing happen again even I disconnect the unite took out the fuss same . Really Really confuse . Thanks

Luis is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Hi pet007

You must put all the files and folders you told that you have in SD card (backup,content,custom,defaults,gpslog,license,sav e ,tts_log,brandinzib,crash.txt.data.zip,device.nng, gpstmc.dll,gpstmc.pil,iGO.bmp,iGO8.exe,iGGToday.dl l,igotoday.16.bmp,igotoday32.bmp,igotoday64.bmp,lo gEnglish6.9.dll,logmsx.dll,logTTS6.dll,LotTTS6_uti l.dll,sys.txt,tahoma.ttf,tahomabd.ttf,tmceventlist .csv.) in a folder called iGO8 and then go to Path and select Storage Card\iGO8\iGO8.exe
    To acess Nandflash I think you must conect gps with your pc, but with SD card it is not necessary.

Thanks

Unhappy Re: 7" DVD with GPS 2 Din Chinies unite can't read SD CARD

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Hi pet007

You must put all the files and folders you told that you have in SD card (backup,content,custom,defaults,gpslog,license,sav e ,tts_log,brandinzib,crash.txt.data.zip,device.nng, gpstmc.dll,gpstmc.pil,iGO.bmp,iGO8.exe,iGGToday.dl l,igotoday.16.bmp,igotoday32.bmp,igotoday64.bmp,lo gEnglish6.9.dll,logmsx.dll,logTTS6.dll,LotTTS6_uti l.dll,sys.txt,tahoma.ttf,tahomabd.ttf,tmceventlist .csv.) in a folder called iGO8 and then go to Path and select Storage Card\iGO8\iGO8.exe
    To acess Nandflash I think you must conect gps with your pc, but with SD card it is not necessary.
    Hi
    I did and put all in the folder with name iGO8 but nothing same can't read when I open storage path to navigation shows Storage Card \NaviOne\NaviOne.exe and when I click two time to open shows Nandflash when click again shows [..] nothing . I don.t know . Any Idea ? Thanks

Luis is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Hi pet007

Try changing the name "iGO8":
    go to your SD card and rename the folder iGO8 to NAN ONE and the iGO8.exe to NAN ONE.exe
    Put SD card and try it.
    If this doesn't work you must conect your gps to your PC and explore it to see what is NAN ONE and where it is.
    Good luck

Thanks

Hi Luis
    Thanks for your respond .I'll try to change but on the folder are iGO.bmp and iGO8.exe .I'd like to change bouts and see .Could you please explain How to explore it ? thanks again

Luis is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Hi pet007

Change only the name of iGO8.exe, not the iGO.bmp. To explore it you have to:
    Install Microsoft ActiveSync if you have Windows XP or Windows Mobile Device Center if you have Windows Vista or 7. Then conect your gps and syncronize. After syncronize you can explore WinCE of your gps.
    Best regards

Thanks

Hi Luis
    I change the name but nothing same as before . I'd like to try the other one hope ganna works .I have windows 7 . thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast