Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: wince 5.0 stereo gps won't read SD

say1anonly is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: wince 5.0 stereo gps won't read SD

ok so calibration done.Now i can see normal GPS option Navi or GPS setup and it ask me for .exe but don't have anything left on SD.How do you suggest getting some igo,tom tom or if i can run miopocket?

Thanks

i went back in car with miopocket changed .exe on microsd and adapter.In GPS setup i can see files media mio pocket folder,mio pocket.exe mioscript.exe and can select them when clicked ok and tried going back,system msg asking if i wanted to save setting i clicked Yes.Now i did turn off the unit and powered back on screen brings same 2 option Navi and GPS.Navi option does nothing when i click,its like the icon being touched but won't process to make any changes and clicking GPS takes me again where like GPS setup,profile,system etc.or should i just try with original SDHC

janch is online now Lieutenant
    Thanks

as I already warned you, do not mess around with the miopocket on your 2-din. Miopocket makes changes in the registry, an that could even brick your device!! Delete everything from the SD and put Primo on it:
    Primo 9.6.13.267029 - Navitech

ad maps, pois etc.. and finally set the path to .exe file and that's it!

Thanks

do i just copy all the file on freshly formatted SDHC and set path to which .exe.or if i need to change to anything in sys.in file??

janch is online now Lieutenant
    Thanks

just copy entire folder Primo_9.6.13.267029 on the SD and set path to a 9.6.13.267029.exe! Sys is OK!
    korabi likes this.

Thanks

The cheap chinese stuff looks appealing often... but I found out the hard way they're always just trouble... I'd suggest just stay the hell away from them... (lucky I didn't even install the 2 din unit I had, I just got an oem gps for my Laguna hehh...

Thanks

ya my gps option already stopped working.when i click gps some screen with car and loading blue line shows which i never seen before and when it loads up i can't select anything and then again in next 5-10sec my gps same screen starts loading up again.

Thanks

Hi everyone, newbie here... I'm having a similar issue to the one mentioned above, would love some input. Here's what i can tell you:

I bought this aftermarket Navigation system on Ebay about 12 months ago. Up until recently the GPS worked great. Now it tells me that it 'Can't find navigation software' Wince 5.0. When i go into the navigation setup window, i see the following path to the navi software: "\StorageCard\NaviOne\NaviOne.exe"

There's no Navione.exe file on my SD card so i try changing the path to point to iGO8.exe but when i try to change the path, the software doesn't see anything in my SD card. All it returns is [Nandflash]

I've also tried renaming the file on my SD card to NaviOne to see if that would help, but still it doesnt work. Any suggestions??????

duffer is offline Captain
    Thanks

Is it possible that your SD card has gone bad/corrupt? Maybe you need a new one. You can also try re-formatting the old card using FAT32 and reinstall the software.
    scmtl likes this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Is it possible that your SD card has gone bad/corrupt? Maybe you need a new one. You can also try re-formatting the old card using FAT32 and reinstall the software.
    Thanks, yeah i tried a different card. Even tried exFat versus Fat32. Nothing works. I'm really thinking it's the card reader. Anyone out there replaced a card reader on one of these things??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast