GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Warning about trioffer.com

kruuth is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Warning about trioffer.com

In case anyone is thinking about ordering from trioffer.com, I think you should know how these folks operate:

I ordered model CVSET-A5401 at the beginning of June. When it didn't show up when they said it did, their representative told me that they had to delay shipment for 4 days because of a holiday there in China. When it finally did show up, It was the wrong unit(XD-7258). When I contacted them again they assured me this was a newer, better unit and to use it instead. The new unit didn't have the resolution promised, nor was it dual zone, but, it was 2 years old. The company promised me that they would look into this and that the manufacturer assured them this was not the case. When I sent them pictures, and even a video demonstrating that the unit didn't perform as advertised they told me that my maps were "obviously" wrong. I sent them a map and they came back and said that they needed a map "in either PDF or XLS format". When I told them that those weren't map formats and had a friend of mine that speaks Chinese contact them directly they turned verbally abusive with her to the point that she hung up the phone visibly shaken. I contacted them again asking if/when they would be fixing this, and they finally said "just use it".

Beware dealing with them, they have no interest in fixing problems and they're running a bait-and-switch operation. The only chance you have of ever getting your money back is to try doing a charge back on your credit card.

Thanks

Re: Warning about trioffer.com

Hi ,friend.

Last week,i bought a DVD from Trioffer.com.But it is not worse than yours.The product is in good condition.Though i meet some difficulty question,the tioffer help me to solve the question.
    Next time,i will also buy from them.

kruuth is offline Corporal
    Thanks

What did you order and when please? You type exactly like the guy I deal with that tried to rip me off, all the way down to the "hello friend" part. I'm delighted to post the chat transcripts of the entire thing, which I still have. It's interesting that the only post you have is a reply to this one.

Oh, I did finally get some support from them, AFTER I got my money back. Their whole argument was "yeah, I know I tried to rip you off and we lied to you the whole time but things worked out didn't they?"

Louisiana is offline Private
    Thanks

LOL now thats funny