GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sheitx

Thread: Belson BNP 90 with no Navigation Software

Thanks

Post Belson BNP 90 with no Navigation Software

Hi everyone!
    I got recently a Bricked Belson BNP 90; that i was able to bring back to life. (I seem to be mastering at bringing back to life some PDA's)
    Well seems like the past owner has deleted the navigation from this device. (So there is no navigation System included here)
    I've been reading several posts around the Web and noticed i actually can use TomTom 7; iGO8 and Destinator 9 to run with this equipment.
    I've tryed both; the apps start normally but i get these issues:

- TomTom 7 ---> I'm unaware of the map folder location; also i don't really understand how to activate them.
    - iGo8 ---> After starting the app i get the message: " Your map files are outdated..." (Even after inserting an updated one)
    - Destinator 9 --> I don't know where is the location of the map folder; or even where to get maps.

I would like to use iGo8; can anyone help me with this?
    gigatrom likes this.

Thanks

Re: Belson BNP 90 with no Navigation Software

chinacargps.com maybe give you some help.
    i bought a GPS in here, and foud igo8 maps in there.

gphg is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sheitx;18415]Hi everyone!
    I got recently a Bricked Belson BNP 90; that i was able to bring back to life. (I seem to be mastering at bringing back to life some PDA's) QUOTE]

Could do you tell me please, how did bring back to life this gps? Thank you in advance!

tkdbox is offline Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheitx View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I got recently a Bricked Belson BNP 90; that i was able to bring back to life. (I seem to be mastering at bringing back to life some PDA's)
    Well seems like the past owner has deleted the navigation from this device. (So there is no navigation System included here)
    I've been reading several posts around the Web and noticed i actually can use TomTom 7; iGO8 and Destinator 9 to run with this equipment.
    I've tryed both; the apps start normally but i get these issues:

- TomTom 7 ---> I'm unaware of the map folder location; also i don't really understand how to activate them.
    - iGo8 ---> After starting the app i get the message: " Your map files are outdated..." (Even after inserting an updated one)
    - Destinator 9 --> I don't know where is the location of the map folder; or even where to get maps.

I would like to use iGo8; can anyone help me with this?

How did you unbricked your belson bnp 90. Mine stops in the belson menu and can´t enter on the resident flash.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Clix
    Refback This thread
    23rd August 2011, 20:58