Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Saab / Mazda Western Europe 2008 DVD SDAL - Panasonic NC-DV2300N

Thanks

Re: Saab / Mazda Western Europe 2008 DVD SDAL - Panasonic CN-DV2300N

Can it be downloaded without premium rapidshare?

Thanks!

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,590 Times in 178 Posts

Yes, given sufficient time!
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

3 Weeks and still downloading... :-(
    I´m using Jdownloader.
    F****ing Rapidshare...

Thanks

Hi there!
    I refrained to post anything in this thread until I have exhausted all my options in getting a working copy of the burned image found in this thread. TO NO AVAIL.
    I have burned around 15 DVDs with no success, my eternal message says" No DVD inserted in the Saab navigation System or DVD not readable".
    My original DVD is : "Saab Navigation System - Western Europe 2006", SDAL DVD, Part # 12 767 992 and works well.
    As someone mentionned here, I don't seem to be able to really find out the exact brand of the player in the trunk. There's no sticker on it and I'm quite reluctant to take it out.
    My car is a Saab 93, 1.9 TiD SportCombi and the manufacturing date is 09/2006. Someone was saying that the Panasonic was fitted only until 2005. Ist that true ? Then my player is NOT a Panasonic one, which explains the continuous failure.
    As well, an acquaintance of mine from another country burned this image successfully, VERIFIED it on his car ( Saab 2003 ) and it worked perfectly. He sent me THAT copy and I am geting the above mentionned error message.
    Then, I created an image with ImgBurn from my Original 2006 SDAL DVD and burned a copy on a Verbatim DVD+R DL DVD, just to test it. IT DID NOT WORK ! Same message.
    I tried with 3 different burners at low speed. I have also tried it with PowerIso and Nero. Same result.
    So I am out of resources and ready to give up. I guess my player only plays original Navteq DVDs.
    Can someone confirm what player model a 09/2006 Saab has ? It is NOT the touchscreen one.
    Thanks in advance for any kind of input.
    PS. Is there any other way to find out the model of the player, besides the visual inspection ? I checked the Saab User Manual, the InfotainmentPlus 300 manual, I can't find this information anywhere.
    UPDATE: Meanwhile I found out that the DVD player that my car is fitted with is P/N: 12768494. Has this some specific feature that prevents it to read burned DVDs ?

@gazo: Gazo can you please throw an opinion on this, as I see you are quite knowledgeable. THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE !
    Last edited by lukebrenner; 19th September 2011 at 15:41.
    dave08 and mpc like this.

dave08 is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hey. Exactly the same problem here ... a working copy on other cars doesn't work on mine. But my car is from 2005.
    Just like you I've tried several DVD burners with imgburn and the Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x and always the same message.
    I've also tried to copy a 2006 DVD with the same result as the Western Europe 2008 DVD SDAL.
    So, I suspect that is a firmware update that our cars have that disable copies while other cars are not that updated and the copies work on them.
    I would really like find a solution for this, as my current 2005 DVD is a bit scratched (it crashes sometimes) and I can not even make a working copy of it.
    My dealer doesn't know the solution either.
    If someone would know what firmware (or whatever) is preventing these copies to be read, that would be great.
    Regards
    mpc likes this.

dave08 is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hello.
    Have you find any more information regarding any feature that prevents from reading burned DVD's ?
    I would bet this is our problem.
    Good Luck !
    Dave

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dave08 View Post
    Hello.
    Have you find any more information regarding any feature that prevents from reading burned DVD's ?
    I would bet this is our problem.
    Good Luck !
    Dave
    Are you using a RW DL dvd ? this will not work for sure...

I have a questions for you guys...
    Have downoloaded the iso, I don't want to spoil a DL dvd so I removed few .sdl files for countries i dont want, and burnt the sdl on a 4.7GB dvd.
    my 2003 saab says "old revision of the sdal navigation dvd" is it because i removed some files ? don't want to buy a set of 5 DL dvd for nothing, they dont sell it one by one around here...

thanks,

Thanks

Hello guys,
    I'm asking to you an help fdor this system installed on a Mazda5

DVD Rom:

DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM
    EUROPE
    Part No. CC33 66 DZ0
    (K4238)
    464210-4700 Denso Corporation - Navteq

Info from monitor "map version":

e0260
    2005 ver.1
    TMC 10100401

Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Hello guys,
    could you upload again the link to download the map: Saab 9-3 / Mazda 6 Western Europe 2008 DVD SDAL, please?? It's offline!
    Thank you in advance. Alex

Thanks

Re: Saab / Mazda Western Europe 2008 DVD SDAL - Panasonic NC-DV2300N

gazo
    Hi. I have SAAB 9-3,2006 with DELPHI, Disc from 2006, Navteq SDAL.Last time when I drive to Germany did not work. Do I need new DVD with maps? Can enybody help me. Thenk you in advance.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast