Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: User Manual for Pa Pa Go! 5x SE needed

Thanks

User Manual for Pa Pa Go! 5x SE needed

Can anyone direct me to the English version of this user manual please? I am running M3GPS X5 SE(800x480 pixels) with MFM maps. Thank you.

verocastelnuovo is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: User Manual for Pa Pa Go! 5x SE needed

Hi, Renaloo..Ive uploaded the User Manual for R5890 PAPAGO GPS that comes with X5SE.

I hope that this will be useful for you.

A warm embrace From Argentina...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Hi, Gps0 I, test what you asked me:

This is for R5890

If I run 12 Mar 2010 version with Argentina maps the program dont run, with ASEAN maps MFM runs OK, I dont know if its has miss-placed coordinates or no, because iam so far for this place
    If I run April 2010 version with Argentina Maps works OK, but with ASEAN maps NO

This is for Generic Chinese GPS

If I Run 12 Mar 2010 in YF PNA(with com and port mod) with ASEAN maps works ok, with Argentina Maps dont RUN, PNA try to execute software but nothing happens.
    If U run April 2010 in YF PNA(with com and port mod) with ASEAN maps PNA try to execute software but nothing happens, with Argentina Maps, software runs correctly, when sat locks show correct coordinates, but in map screen Ive a difference of 40 kilometers between real position and position show in map, you understand me?
    Last edited by verocastelnuovo; 28th May 2010 at 04:53.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by verocastelnuovo View Post
    Hi, Renaloo..Ive uploaded the User Manual for R5890 PAPAGO GPS that comes with X5SE.

I hope that this will be useful for you.

A warm embrace From Argentina...
    Ellooooooo verocastelnuovo ...

Thank you very very much for making available the English user manual for my country. The generic China GPS U-Route is handling MyFreeMaps very well with the 12 Mar 2010 version of M3GPS X5 SE. I hope to fully utilize M3GPS X5 SE capabilities. You have been helpful. Thanks again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gpso View Post
    Hi vero,

Thanks for your test. But let me fixed your test.
    1. Using X5SE M3 (12 Mar 2010) on your R5800 :
    - Please use Argentina Map ( change header file *.hdr with MFM map header) -----> See position on map and also see coordinate on Travel Computer MODE ( go to mode - button right then select travel computer) see different coordinate between Setting\system status and Mode\Travel Computer.
    - Please use MFM Map -----> See coordinate on Travel Computer MODE ( go to mode - button right then select travel computer) see different coordinate between Setting\system status and Mode\Travel Computer.
    2. Using X5SE (argentina edition) on Chinese PNA : Use Argentina Map and you'll see different coordinate between Travel computer MODE and setting\system status.

I'm almost sure that problem not come from map you use.
    Please report coordiinate data from your test.
    Gps0, first of all Thanks for your time and your dedication..!!

In point 1, R5890, I dont Know how to change Map Header, MFM maps have this code: R21_MFM_SSC and Argentina Maps this one: R21_Q2_SSC

In Point 2, Chinese PNA, Ive noticed that there is a difference between System Status and Travel Computer Mode, the coordinates are different.The Position on Map Screen are the position of Travel computer Mode.

Regards

Thanks

Gps0, after a lot of test I tell what I saw:

1.I changed Map header renaming R21_MFM_SSC.hdr to R21_Q2_SSC.hdr, and then copy Argentina Maps with R21_Q2_SSC.xxx to Maps Folder.With this change, in X5SE (12 March 2010) version, the program runs ok, when sat locks, System Status and travel computer have similar coordinates, but i have this new problem: when i go to Map Screen i dont see Argentina Maps, only a "Blank" Map.
    Then I renamed al R21_Q2_SSC with R21_MFM_SSC but still having the same problem.

With April version changing the header or not Im still having the coordinates error, miss-placed between system and Travel computer coordinates.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi GPS0, all the test that i did and told you in post #9 were made in Chinese YF GPS.
    Recently on tuesday,when my brother back R5890, I could make this test .

If i test and i have similar coordinates or different, which could be the problem? (this for R5890)

and, if I use March version I have no problem with computer travel and system maps coordinates, but, why I cant see Argentina Maps? (this For Chinese GPS)

Thanks for all..

Thanks

Hi GPS0, when you said me that use CBSDKTool.dll from X5SE April 2010 (copy and put on X5SE March folder) what are you meaning for, this is a file, because I dont have nothing with this name in March or April version.

Thanks, again...

Thanks

GPS0, I send Argentina Map Header.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

GPS0,

let me ask you one question because i have some dude: the file coredll.dll is the one that is in Windows folder of R5890, because i dont see in other place.
    One thing that I didnt tell is that R5890 has wince6 and my Chinese GPS wince5, I suppose thar coredll.dll for wince6 and wince5 could be different, thats rright or wrong?
    I tried to copy coredll from my gps and I couldnt, this file have some atrributes.
    Im going to attemp to copy R5890 coredll.dll and coredll of my GPS.
    If you know a trick to copy or extract this file from gps let me know.

Thanks again...again..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)