Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Papago! Philippines PRO

  1. #21
    diding2005 is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    Hello Again Airion,
    Does Papago Philippines Pro have an updated map already? can you pls. send me the link
    Thanks

  2. #22
    xavierjohn22 is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    Quote Originally Posted by Airion View Post
    Thanks, working great on Samsung Omnia II...

    Does this map work on Android Papago? Anyways i will try it when i get home.

    Thanks for the link, working now on WinMo, Although i think the M6 Pro has more details, Those RoadGuide pips didn't even bother to make the free map almost same quality is the PRO.. grr.....

  3. #23
    Guaban is offline Private
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    Quote Originally Posted by xavierjohn22 View Post
    Thanks, working great on Samsung Omnia II...

    Does this map work on Android Papago? Anyways i will try it when i get home.

    Thanks for the link, working now on WinMo, Although i think the M6 Pro has more details, Those RoadGuide pips didn't even bother to make the free map almost same quality is the PRO.. grr.....
    Idol how do i install the map on my phone? i already installed x5 on my superion. but dont know how to change map.

  4. #24
    diding2005 is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    Quote Originally Posted by Guaban View Post
    Idol how do i install the map on my phone? i already installed x5 on my superion. but dont know how to change map.
    What map are you using?

  5. #25
    Guaban is offline Private
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    Quote Originally Posted by diding2005 View Post
    What map are you using?
    Im using philippine map given to me by Xavierjohn, but when i put it on navisea/maps folder philippine map doesnt show up, only malaysia.

  6. #26
    diding2005 is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    Quote Originally Posted by Guaban View Post
    Im using philippine map given to me by Xavierjohn, but when i put it on navisea/maps folder philippine map doesnt show up, only malaysia.

    Download,unzip and copy this file on /Maps folder :
    If this doesnt work try deleting all malaysia map and leave just the phil map. delete all files in /Save then start the program again

  7. #27
    xavierjohn22 is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    WHAT Philippine Map works for ANDROID X5?

    This Phil Map and R21 PHL does not show up in Android X5 Papgo?

  8. #28
    Airion's Avatar
    Airion is offline Global Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,134
    Thanks
    216
    Thanked 4,914 Times in 504 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    Quote Originally Posted by xavierjohn22 View Post
    WHAT Philippine Map works for ANDROID X5?

    This Phil Map and R21 PHL does not show up in Android X5 Papgo?

    Android version Papago uses different map formats.
    Map formats here are mainly for WinCE and Win Mobile version software
    Last edited by Airion; 17th November 2010 at 07:33.

  9. #29
    Guaban is offline Private
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    too bad i can only use my tablet with papago in SG and Malaysia hehe.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Papago! Philippines PRO

    can someone send me the link for philippine map i'll be using x5ppc for my win mobile phone.
    Thanks in advance.

    never mind got it working today.
    Last edited by sstar68; 20th November 2010 at 09:10.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •