1. Download MFM Papago X3/X5 GPS Map from .
2. Run the exe file and select "Papago X5 for Android". After you have gone through the wizard, you should have your map files extracted in C:\Navi\Maps.
3. Copy all the files (except MapAniPOI.psu, R51_prp.kuf and R51_SSC.hdr) in C:\Navi\Maps\MFM\ to \sdcard\Navi\Maps\TW\. Replace all of them when you are prompted that you have the same file exist.
4. Change the extension of MapAniPOI.psu in C:\Navi\Maps\MFM\ to MapAniPOI.psz and then copy it to \sdcard\Navi\Maps\TW\.
5. Finally, rename papago.dbp to PAPAGO.DBP and standard.mb6 to Standard.mb6 (in \sdcard\Navi\Maps\TW\).
NOTES: English as default - turn off the default built-in chinese keyboard. Go to setting and turn the last fourth option (???????) off.
Reduce space no use of TW maps : delete following files
1) Everything in Navi/TravelWalker/