Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

  1. #1
    ken88 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Can someone teach me how to Pack and Unpack for papago.exe or any video to learn?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    tonygps's Avatar
    tonygps is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 39 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    it was very difficult as every build will have a different hex address...
    and you must have a little knowledge of using ultraedit or assembly code..
    bear in mind that you cannot turn back the compile code to the original code..
    as how can you turn back a humburger to a chicken or cow... <- read it last time.. but can't remember where..

  3. #3
    maddog's Avatar
    maddog is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    old technique does not work already.
    so wait for the new breakthru first.

  4. #4
    ken88 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by tonygps View Post
    it was very difficult as every build will have a different hex address...
    and you must have a little knowledge of using ultraedit or assembly code..
    bear in mind that you cannot turn back the compile code to the original code..
    as how can you turn back a humburger to a chicken or cow... <- read it last time.. but can't remember where..
    i will how to using ultraedit a bit, but don't know how to unpack.
    Before someone post a video, but the link was dead...

    Thanks for your info

  5. #5
    ken88 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog View Post
    old technique does not work already.
    so wait for the new breakthru first.
    You mean old unpack technique not work anymore?
    hope the new breakthru come out very soon~

  6. #6
    sharp56 is offline Private
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by ken88 View Post
    You mean old unpack technique not work anymore?
    hope the new breakthru come out very soon~
    The old technique of unlock, unpack (using upx 3.04), change com port/baud rate(using ultra-edit) and then repack (using upx 3.04) is still working for X3 and X5. But probably for X6 a new technique is needed. Hopefully, the X6 is cooked soon enough for everyone to enjoy!

  7. #7
    matrixgl is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by tonygps View Post
    it was very difficult as every build will have a different hex address...
    and you must have a little knowledge of using ultraedit or assembly code..
    bear in mind that you cannot turn back the compile code to the original code..
    as how can you turn back a humburger to a chicken or cow... <- read it last time.. but can't remember where..
    tony,

    downloaded m3gps x6 from your collection... there is a papago.exe inside... do you know how to unpack the file...? or do u have a happy exe for m3gps x6.exe...?

  8. #8
    tonygps's Avatar
    tonygps is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 39 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by matrixgl View Post
    tony,

    downloaded m3gps x6 from your collection... there is a papago.exe inside... do you know how to unpack the file...? or do u have a happy exe for m3gps x6.exe...?
    tell us your com port & baud rate...
    somebody will make you happy..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by tonygps View Post
    tell us your com port & baud rate...
    somebody will make you happy..
    Hi tony,

    need happy version for m3gps x6.exe with com-7 baud 9600

    thx

  10. #10
    matrixgl is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to Pack and Unpack papago.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by tonygps View Post
    tell us your com port & baud rate...
    somebody will make you happy..
    com 1 38400 baud... 1st gps
    com 2 38400 baud... spare gps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 21st August 2011, 04:07

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •