CD_NAME:EU RADARS Europe
* File name: RT5_ZAR_2011-12-01.exe
* Total number of location-referenced radars: 22037
* Number of new location-based radars: 18
* Countries covered: France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Andorra.
Please refer to last update.
If you want to say thanks please use the "thanks button"
Note : Contact me by PM if you want update for Navteq RT4/5 2011-2012 South Europa
Last edited by diabolitux; 30th December 2012 at 15:49.
How can I download this file to the car's system?
I have RT5 system with SW 8.20.
Thanks for any tip!
Burn to CD
All questions should be directed through the forum
Private messages will be disregarded
Thanks for advice!
Instructions for those less experienced (step by step):
- download update from www
- unpack downloaded content (with self extractor - you only need to click to downloaded file) to any folder
- burn unpacked content (2 folders: MAPPE, UPG and file: POI_VER.POI) to blank CD
- start the engine of your car
- put CD in your RT4/RT5 Navteq system
- confirm update (don't stop the engine!)
- update take approx. 1 minute
- after message "Update successfull" CD will come out from RT4/RT5
- that's all, folks!!!!
Setting up alarm properties:
Menu - Map - bottom possibility (I think something like "Warning options") - there you can define your preferences regarding speed camera alerts.
And thaks Gazo again - for useful hint.
Bye, bye - but not too fast!!!