I have filtered through the forum but can't find the answer to my issue.
I need to update my RT3 Software to 6.63. I have downloaded from the link on this forum and burnt it to disc, but as with another user when I insert it into the head unit, nothing happens.
Are there any special requirements for burning the update from the site? What format does it need to be in for the head unit to read it? There are 3 files on the download.
Should it work with these files?
I would be really grateful if anyone can give me some clear directions or provide me with the files in a format (or on a disc) that the head unit will recognise.
- The file with extension *. img
- Save this image in a CD recording program such as Nero or Alcohol 120 º at slow speed (4X Max)
- Remove the SIM card of RT3
- Start the engine and insert the CD into your browser and look forward to performing the update process.
- Automatically extract the CD. Reinserting the SIM
- Process completed.
“Todos somos unos ignorantes lo que pasa es que no todos ignoramos las mismas cosas” Albert Einstein..