Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Update for the USB Box accessory (part 9702 EZ) to software version V3.04

Steve850 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: Update for the USB Box accessory (part 9702 EZ) to software version V3.04

Hi!

FAT32 on USB drive, renamed "USPA_UPD.ROM 'name, and then turned on the radio plugged into the unit starts to matter. If any good, you do not see the sign Track1 Pause not! I think a little more than a minute after a beep indicates that out! In this case, the letörlődik really sticks! So I hope we manage to update! Honestly though, the new version number is not detected at other changes too!

Thanks

Hello Steve,
    Renaming the .ROM worked... I think. The file has disappeared from the USB stick, but still no tags on my screen.
    The test (plug in a empty USB stick an wait for 30s) shows no files at all on the stick.
    Thx anyway for your reply.

Steve850 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Hi!
    Unfortunately, as I also have a change (such as displaying MP3 TAG) is not found! Then maybe the next update??
    Last edited by Steve850; 29th May 2012 at 22:28.

Thanks

Hi all.
    I was just thinking of buying USB BOX but I don't know if it works with RNEG system at all.
    I asked a few local Peugeot dealers but I didn't get any answers. They are not sure too because they have never built-in USB BOX into vehicle with RNEG system.
    So if I get any solid answer here that would be fine and maybe I wouldn't waste money for something that is not working in my vehicle.

Thanks

Don't buy it. I wouldn't buy it again.
    It works but you don't see MP3 tags at all.
    I have an USB stick with songs called "Number 1" to "Number 1503"
    Quite useless......

Thanks

Just tried it again.
    Only a fool tries the same thing over and over again expecting different results.....

- FAT32 Formatted a Different stick (full format, not quick)
    - Renamed the file to "USPA_UPD.ROM" (without the quotes off course)
    - Turned on radio
    - Waited a while until everything started, including phone connection
    - Inserted stick

Waited a minute
    ROM was gone.
    Placed 2 MP3's on the now empty stick and inserted it for indexing to occur.
    Checked the GW_EES.BIN file in notepad on a computer.
    WHOOAAAAA !!!!! Updated !!!!
    ý.|òŸåUSPA3.04 ¦ €W _s $ ÿÿÿ  c (the BIN file first line in Notepad)

Why it worked this time?
    I don't know but I just wrote it out what I did for all you guys with the same problem.

P.S.
    Still missing my MP3 tags......
    But I knew this would not fix this issue.
    Last edited by wrobijns; 5th June 2012 at 10:09.

Thanks

Here the same fool...
    I couldn't get any files back to the stick. Tried it again and yes, also 3.04!
    Just one question, what are the differences between 3.03 and 3.04?
    I'm very disappointed that there are no MP3 tags. This made it a very expensive USB box!

eendmans is offline Corporal
    Thanks

With transition to the software version 3.04 more external devices (eg iPhone 4) are compatible.

Thanks

My iPhone was already compatible and no changes noticed...

bogwol is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blaze666 View Post
    Hi all.
    I was just thinking of buying USB BOX but I don't know if it works with RNEG system at all.
    I asked a few local Peugeot dealers but I didn't get any answers. They are not sure too because they have never built-in USB BOX into vehicle with RNEG system.
    So if I get any solid answer here that would be fine and maybe I wouldn't waste money for something that is not working in my vehicle.
    it's worked.... i have this device in my car

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)