Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Speedcam for RT4/5 (Navidrive/Wipcom) December 2012

JuztSimon is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Re: Speedcam for RT4/5 (Navidrive/Wipcom) December 2012

Speedcam for RT4/5 (Navidrive/Wipcom) December 2012-img_0682.jpg
    Here is a picture of installing the 8.20 software.. Maybe i try and burn a good 8.11 which always performed good?

diabolitux is offline Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Well, good news, you can launch setup properly, your Rt4 is working. The problem comes from your CD.
    I've had the exact same problem, 7.11 to 8.20 FAILED Black screen with insert upgrade CD
    Then i tried 8.11 worked fine and then 8.11 to 8.20.
    So try 8.11, burn the cd at very low speed, this is very important because the CD player is poor quality.
    If it doesn't work, you need to do it via USB (your CD player in the RT4 is *probably* broken and corrupt files).
    Last edited by diabolitux; 30th December 2012 at 23:30.

Thanks

As soon as the shops are open i will get new CR-R's, what brand are you using to burn the CD's on? and do you got a good 8.11 version? I will check the forum too.

Thanks

Oke, i went to the Peugeot Dealer, and i told him exactly what i tried but they couldn't fix it, they gave me the option to buy a new one for over 2000 euro's or to send it to france to repair it because it has crashed.. He told me he connected the RT4 to the computer but that he couldn't do anything because it kept on rebooting.. I told him before operating to enter the setup mode, so it wouldn't reboot (two white buttons) I guess he has tried the same i did. .. So annoying that they got the tools but that i couldn't borrow them for just a sec. I asked them to lend me the original cd's for a second but they refused. .
    As you said before, they dont know much about the computer.. and it costed me 80 euro!

I bought 25 new CD-R's from Verbatim, which is decent brand, i alsways used them for my Xbox. I now need to find a computer that is capable of burning the CD at 4X.
    Couldn't find a good 8.11 iso btw :S beginning to worry my 8.11 iso is corrupted because the car is telling me the CD's i burned with 8.11 are corrupted and it doesn't with the 8.20 software..
    So please any got a good 8.11 image??

Thanks
    Oké i burned two good cd's, one with 8.11 and the other with 8.20. Both burned at 4x on voor verbatims. Installation succesful but the problems remain. Software is OK.. Maybe its the speedcam files that got corrupted when using wrong cd. Can i delete the files from the harddisk? Or reload them with the two white buttons and then enter the good speedcam cd?
    Or update maps? Maybe the poi's are on roads not known by the navigation.

Thanks

Oke, finally some good news! I managed to load the speedcam files that were on the device before all of this (july 2010), it replaced the corrupted speedcam files of dec 2012. The system doens't reboot every 10 seconds and stays on. Only if i press the menu button now i miss the A/C climate options and the Camcorder.. I guess my iso didn't had the these function on them or enabled? Anyone got an image with these options enabled or can i enable them myself???

Still going to get an usb cable i guess, so i heard people saying you need to activate that one too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123