Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sevyerrab

Thread: SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013

  1. #1
    Yavis's Avatar
    Yavis is offline Staff Sergeant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 253 Times in 34 Posts

    Post SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013 *DELETED* see sevyerrab's post

    DELETED

    sevyerrab was faster with his post but I noticed only after posting. Sorry.

    Moderator, feel free to delete.

    Regards,
    Last edited by Yavis; 3rd January 2013 at 16:12.

  2. #2
    bibi94 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013 *DELETED* see sevyerrab's post

    you certainly should have kept yours as you usually do, because the one posted by sevyerrab is password protected (unusual practice here !)
    hope to receive / see your file soon
    and Happy New Year to you "Sergeant" Yavis
    Bernard

  3. #3
    sevyerrab's Avatar
    sevyerrab is offline Sergeant First Class
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    13127 - Vitrolles (France)
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 939 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013 *DELETED* see sevyerrab's post

    Quote Originally Posted by bibi94 View Post
    you certainly should have kept yours as you usually do, because the one posted by sevyerrab is password protected (unusual practice here !)
    hope to receive / see your file soon
    and Happy New Year to you "Sergeant" Yavis
    Bernard
    Hello (Bonjour),

    There is no password !!! Before writing nonsense, it would have to check. You must inexperienced ???
    (Il n'y a aucun mot de passe !!! Avant de d'écrire des âneries, il aurait fallu vérifier. Vous devez manquer d'expérience ???)
    Last edited by sevyerrab; 9th January 2013 at 14:58.

  4. #4
    bibi94 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013 *DELETED* see sevyerrab's post

    you should try to download them from the links provided & you'll notice that only 1 file (the config one and folder) do unzip correctlly, the others require passwords otherwise they are of size=0
    It maybe the reason why one of the other users of the forum/thread says it does not work.
    As far as I know, except if I missed something big or have isssues with my PC, I am not inexperienced in PC & similar usages.
    rgds,
    Bernard

    Je n'aime pas beaucoup le ton agressif et les mots tels que "âneries", cela me semble éloigné des valuers partagées dans les forums et dans celui-ci en particulier.
    crdlt
    Bernard

  5. #5
    sevyerrab's Avatar
    sevyerrab is offline Sergeant First Class
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    13127 - Vitrolles (France)
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 939 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013 *DELETED* see sevyerrab's post

    Quote Originally Posted by bibi94 View Post
    you should try to download them from the links provided & you'll notice that only 1 file (the config one and folder) do unzip correctlly, the others require passwords otherwise they are of size=0
    It maybe the reason why one of the other users of the forum/thread says it does not work.
    As far as I know, except if I missed something big or have isssues with my PC, I am not inexperienced in PC & similar usages.
    rgds,
    Bernard

    Je n'aime pas beaucoup le ton agressif et les mots tels que "âneries", cela me semble éloigné des valuers partagées dans les forums et dans celui-ci en particulier.
    crdlt
    Bernard

    Hi again (bonsoir à nouveau),

    Use WinRar to extract them, and you'll have no problem.
    (Utilisez WinRar pour les extraire, et vous n'aurez aucun problème.)

    cordially (Cordialement).
    bibi94 likes this.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sevyerrab For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    bibi94 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013 *DELETED* see sevyerrab's post

    very good advice,
    I checked twice
    - not working with "windows/zip " extract files (usually OK with numerous zip file) - still request password for some of the files in the pack
    - but works perfectly with 7-zip (i use this one instead of winrar)
    Thank you,
    Brgds,
    Bernard

  8. #7
    sevyerrab's Avatar
    sevyerrab is offline Sergeant First Class
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    13127 - Vitrolles (France)
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 939 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: SpeedCam NG4 NaviDrive3D January 2013 *DELETED* see sevyerrab's post

    Quote Originally Posted by bibi94 View Post
    very good advice,
    I checked twice
    - not working with "windows/zip " extract files (usually OK with numerous zip file) - still request password for some of the files in the pack
    - but works perfectly with 7-zip (i use this one instead of winrar)
    Thank you,
    Brgds,
    Bernard
    I just extract it with Windows / Zip without any problem. Your version of Windows should have a problem (I use Win7).
    Je viens de l'extraire avec Windows/Zip sans aucun problème. Votre version de Windows doit avoir un problème (j'utilise Win7)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •